Property Management Companies In Chennai

Discussion in 'Housing' started by swathikamahesh, Aug 17, 2020.

1. swathikamahesh

swathikamahesh New IL'ite

Can someone suggest a good property management companies can Chennai? The one that you might have good experience in working with?

2. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I have been using the company called "BESTNRI" for the past 15+ years. The owner of this company is a bank employee and his name is Mr. Nanda Kumar. My husband and I have been very happy with his timely services and reasonable rates that he charge for various services. I treat him more like my younger brother (he is 50ish) and I know his entire family, his son is in California. Here is is contact info: Mr. NandaKumar, Bestnri services, his cell: +91 94442 80840.
    He has managed 4 properties of ours 2 in Chennai and and 2 in Bangalore. In fact, we have sold some properties thro his efforts only. He currently manages my Chennai property where my 80 year old mother lives and Nandakumar takes care of all my mother's needs.
    You can refer my name as Mrs. Venkat from California, if you want. Pls let me know, if you need any more info. I can gladly vouch for his integrity, as my opinion is based on my experience over a decade.

Thyagarajan likes this.