Property dealings heard/known to you..

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Shanvy, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

sandya, do change your location.. you are back in chennai.. pammal is now buzzing, but for me pammal means those old tanneries.. there are lots of flats projects coming up in the area.. it is your call...

2. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

dear shanvy, we want to buy residential land in mangalore to build an independent house for self use in future.
    do you or any other ILite help me in this as to where to buy there, what is the cost and which place is cheaper and has future appreciation of land there in mangalore. pls help.
    where in IL can i get real estate news about mangalore. i want to get people's view on availability of land, good location for buying land and its cost there in mangalore. pls help, tell me where can i search here in IL for the news.

3. deandany

deandany New IL'ite

In madipakkam try LIC nagar, kuberan nagar. They are around 3.5 - 3.8. But the area has very bad water and mosuito issues and very narrow interior roads. Try speaking to palacehomes for options in Madipakkam and Kovilambakkam, They are local builders and kindly do proper checks of their earlier projects before you buy!They have options below 4 K.

In kovilambakkam, I think Navins springfiled is arnd 3995 and Vishranthi and few others are on the vadakkupattu road. Please try that. I would suggest Navins as you have an option from a very reputed builder at a nominal rate. However now Vadakkupatu road too looks bad with lot of huts nearby. Try Srivilas roopam too, but again surroundings are not nice!

Keelkatalai is above 4.5 k these days but if its arnd 4 K, I see that they are in very bad areas!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

keelkatalai has spruced up a lot yet you can get some offers in the interior at this rate, but again the quarry behind and the ASI restrictions really could be a spanner in the deal.

there is andavar homes, antony associates and stepsand stones, foots and inches, and other builders on the opposite side..nanmangalam..there are so many many projects coming up, though people shy from it because of the width of the road off ezhumalai salai..but believe me the rates of properties have skyrocketed there too.. but see if you can get offers there..

pros- still calm, nice area, with good potable water, directly drinkable from the tap..that neat..as of now..and i am sure this area will still hold water, because one side has the nanmangalam lake, that is half controlled by the forest reserves and military (i think so because they have their training grounds there), check it out..

cons- road is a little narrow right now..but i assume there will be a better road that connects to 200ft, just near to the vels university or nagarjuna sez soon...

ASI issue too..

I would stay off lic nagar, kuberan nagar. but yes i hear of some wonderful projects with RO plants coming up there.. a udaya builder is supposed to have some good projects in sheila nagar and around..

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dear no idea.. check out in the karnataka forum..you start with your queries and see if people answer and you can take off from there.. from what i heard, mangalore has lot of apartment projects going on ..

6. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

dear shanvy, thanks for the reply. karnataka forum is not moving with regard to housing/property. nobody there..is responding. still i will start my queries there. thanks again.

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

keep discussing, and start with all your inputs, and i am sure it will pick off.. there are lot of people who are looking and have invested, somebody would definitely have inputs..

8. svidhya

svidhya Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for the information Shanvy. I will enquire with Navins and with builders you specified. Also, I will enquire at nanmangalam area. Is it near madipakkam?

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

nanmangalam is on the opposite side of kovilambakkam.. and a little interior..

10. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

My friend has got a flat in Madambakkam, East Tambaram for 3800/- per sq ft.
    Another friend has got a plot in Vengambakkam for 1600/-per sq ft.
    One friend is about to finalise a deal for 4500/- per sq ft on the main road near Bharath Engineering college.

Ongoing price in Madambakkam/Rajakilpakkam is from Rs.3800 to 4500.. Few flats available for 3500/- as well.
    Decent place to live.. At least you have 10 parks within 2 km radius..