1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Prolonging Vaginal Lubrication

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Sushma, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Sushma

Sushma New IL'ite

Dear All,

I have a pretty intimate question to ask. Initially, we had this issue of me not lubricating at all. We increased the time we do foreplay and now I lubricate quite well.

However, the issue we are facing is that my lubrication sustains only for 5 minutes or so. This creates a sense of urgency in both of us. My husband wants to ejaculate before I get dry so that he gets his pleasure. I want him to ejaculate before I dry so that I don't feel guilty. I also want to avoid the pain if he keeps going after I get dry.

This sense of urgency is preventing us from having a satisfactory experience. We are not able to communicate with each other to try different positions that might be enjoyable to each and iterate. For example, he prefers to be on top and that is uncomfortable for me as he puts all his weight on me. I prefer for him to not go too down as it starts hurting me (but he says that helps him ejaculate quick). We are not able to talk about these things because in both our minds there is only one thought - ejaculate before I get dry.

I need some help on how to prolong my vaginal lubrication. Please help!

Sushma

2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Try some lubricants like KY Jelly or anything similar you see in the women's hygiene aisle of any drug store. K-Y Jelly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When and if planning to have a baby(TTC), consult your doctor regarding usage of this or similar product.

Rihana

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  3. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

There are artificial lubricants available by Durex in any supermarkets u can find them...dont try them if ur trying to conceive...but otherwise it will serve the purpose

4. infinitehopes

infinitehopes Bronze IL'ite