Projector for home use ??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by joshila, Nov 28, 2013.

1. joshila

joshila Bronze IL'ite

We are planning to get a projector /screen daily use like a TV/playing games from computer , etc. But I would like to get inputs from ILites.

1. anyone using it at home ?
    2. how good is it for viewing ?
    3. when set up box is connected to that how good is the streaming ?
    4. which brand is good ?with customer service ?
    5. any other pros & cons

plz help me with details .

bie1

2. Vemala

Vemala Gold IL'ite

Project are good to watch programs. But, cant use for daily TV/computer programs to watch on bigger screen. The light emition is too high and good for health for continues watch . you may be observed this. it will be produce lot of heat.

Cons : The light inside Projecter cost is 80% of the entire cost. The light will have ~2500 hrs of capacity or more. Depends on the brand . That's the other reason people don't use for daily programs.

You need to have good amount space in the room to watch. The viewing experience wont be good if you sit close to screen.

we had in Japan and stopped totally using after return to India.

EPSON is good. JVC is also. Don't go for Sony. expensive as well service isn't that great.

3. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

its good :thumbsup

we did' t but one but used for days at home .

specially when we watched the movie by lye down and pointed the projector towards the sealing in the bedroom :yes:

it costs so much only the bulb costs 50k my uncle said and the total set costs more than a lakh so will buy later :-/