1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

project to grow long hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by rya, Jan 12, 2008.

1. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

hi hanoof
    hair oil whatever u r convenient with,you can use it..i use coconut oil,olive oil,or even ramthirth hair oil(iam using this for hair)..Ramthirth is very good and it is made up of pure coconut oil with herbs..u can try that also..
    thanks

2. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello ramya

eli vaalum
    kuthirai vaala maarum enru
    massage seivene...
    kottum mudiyum alli
    or sowri seivomo...
    kotta kotta alla alla...
    ahaha

yes ramya
    i have also tried out quite a few
    have done research
    have written poems
    but havent succeeded
    in long lustrous black healthy
    hair...........................!!!!

good luck

sathya

3. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

hi sathya,
    yes...for some people it may not work..but that may be due to so many reasons like tension,gene problem,poor maintainance of hair etc..if the pollution is more in the enviroment also the hair gets damaged..so,more maintainance is needed for the hair.we usually go out always in the hot sun right?.if the environment is somewhat clean ,the hair will not be damaged..and the next important thing is food. proper nutritious food is very essebtial nowadays for the whole health..curd with fenugreek and curry leaves is a very good medicine for hair...early morning in empty stomach,chewing curry leaves gives you good result..or while making curd,take one cup of warm milk separately with fenugreek and curry leaves(curry leaves are easily available inindia) while making curd..the next morning,take this curd in empty stomach,you can see the results..atleast your hair fall will be lessened..
    thanks

4. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

forgot to tell you sathya,
    your poem is very good..:clap..keep it up
    thanks

5. sushma.mypainting

sushma.mypainting New IL'ite

Good tips Ramya.............:clap

Sushma

6. kachapapad

kachapapad New IL'ite

Rya,

Could you please tell the proper way to do head massage?

Thanks

7. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi rya,

Just an update. After reading your useful thread, i've started following all your tips. like brushing the hair atleast thrice, massaging with fingers before going to bed, Weekly twice oil bath.................. thank you so much.

It's really helping me a lot. Iam glad that Iam taking care of it properly. :bowdown:bowdown:bowdownThank you for sharing this.

Actually rya, Iam using Dabur Amla hair oil (dark green oil) twice a week. The previous night I massage my complete hair from root to bottom with Amla oil and have hair bath next day morning. Do you have any experience about this Dabur Amla oil? Or have you heard about it. Please throw some light on this and advice.

8. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

hi sushma,kachapapad and aabhi,
    thank you very much for all your replies and
    suhma- you are welcome
    kachapapad- hi,actually to say i will just massage with my finger tips in a circular manner withour affecting the hair roots..this is my way..but i don't know what beauticians say,because i will just do it in my way and it helped me a lot
    aabhi - wow! very happy to read your thread aabhi! just maintainance is enough..we can have atleast a good amount of hair..yes aabhi..i used dabur amla hair oil for 2 years..but you know,if you are stressed out or tensed or if you have more work and hectic situations,for me,hair fall will be more..at that time dabur amla won't work(it has not worked properly for me and i had severe hairfall)..it is a very good oil..but it won't help a lot for more care..So i switched over to Ramthirth brahmi oil where it has pure coconut oil with rose,brahmi leaves and other herbs and it worked for me very well..whereas dabur amla is basically a mineral oil with colours added(ofcourse gooseberry extract is there in it)..usually many people won't suggest mineral oil for hair as it doesnot have very good effect..for some people dabur amla works..So,choose whatever fits for you..as for now,Ramtirth is working out very well for me ...
    Thanks

9. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

forgot to tell you aabhi,
    too much of brushing the hair also weakens hair..so be careful ! everyday before going to bed,100 strokes of brushing the hair,from left to right,right to left and all directions give good results.and make the hair shiny

10. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Hi Friends,

Can you please tell me from where I can get Reetha (Soap Nut Powder) and Ramthirth Brahmi Oil from India - Chennai. For me I have lot of health problems and having medicines. For me dandruff is there and hairfall is also more. From all your posts, I could see that maintenance is needed. Whereas if you help me in replying for getting the oil, I think I can get some positive results. Pls help me.

Regards,
    Raji