1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

project to grow long hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by rya, Jan 12, 2008.

1. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

hi friends,
    let me tell you an interesting thing in my life..i also wished to have a long hair..when i was in house(as a house wife),i thought of doing a project on hair! that is to have a long hair. so i searched tips and discussions about hair and i succeeded as well. i could not feel the change because iam seeing my hair everyday,but my relatives,who saw after a long time noted me to have a long hair..these tips,i hope will be useful to those who wish to have a long hair.
    1. brush your hair every day frequently with a good brush(even if the brush is little expensive,buy it)
    2.before bed time,just massage your hair and head with fingers in a circular manner(no oil) everyday deeply to increase blood circulation.
    3.massage the same way as above with oil whenever is needed and do not let your hair loose when you sleep.always put a plat or atleast tie your hair.
    4.before shampooing,brush your hair neatly
    5.while shampooing dilute your shampoo(good quality shampoos and mild shampoos),with water in your hand and massage on wet hair. while taking head bath,make sure that the shampoo you are using is very less.
    6.the hair should be properly washed.
    7.do not use hair dryers as they may heat up your head,so just dry your hair in natural air or fan.
    8.after your hair is completely dry(no wetness),brush and tie your hair neatly,and,before bed time,just massage two drops of oil(not much) in your head.
    Follow the steps above and if you use shikakai,well and good..i maintained my hair like this and i got good results..you can also try the project.
    thanks
    ramya

2 people like this.

2. vaidehi

vaidehi Silver IL'ite

Hi Ramya,

Sounds good, i am gonna try out on ur tips, i have been losing lot of hair and also has been facing greying of hair since i moved in to US.i was worried i may end up with very less hair on my head.

Hope ur simple tips also works out for me.

cheers
    vaidehi

3. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

hi vaidehi,
    thanks for the reply..hope you find it useful
    thanks

4. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

hi ramya

thanks for the tips

5. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Ramya,

Thanks for the useful tips about hair :thankyou2:. I shall definetly try out.

How many head baths do you have in a week? and how many days do you oil completely.

6. kshruthi

kshruthi New IL'ite

Dear all
    i wud like to know if oiling the hair regularly is compulsory? I jus hate applying oil to my hair, i thnk its been years since i've applied. I did'nt find any change in my hair after i stopped applying oil. Hair fall problem is always there...waiting for ur replies...

[​IMG]
    Shruthi

7. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

hi sujakalyan and aabhi,
    sujakalyan-you are welcome!
    aabhi- dear aabhi,it depends on the type of hair..due to migrane problems,i usually have head bath once in a week or maximum two times..that's all..if you are fine with head bath you can have hot oil massage at home and have head bath two times a week..i usually do hot oil massage at home only..because i feel comfortable and it will be efficient at home!
    thanks

8. vaidehi

vaidehi Silver IL'ite

Hi Ramya,

Which part of dallas do u belong too, i am also currently in dallas(Plano). so just wanted to know more since we are from same place

cheers
    vaidehi

9. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Thanks for your reply Rya.

10. hanoof

hanoof New IL'ite

Hi Rya,

Thanks for the tips, Rya! I'd definitly like to try it. Could you tell me what massage oil you use for your head?

Thank you