1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Programmers of reality

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by superwoman09, Apr 4, 2016.

1. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

A few days back I read Michael Talbot's book "Holographic Universe" and it sort of raised in me questions about how we ourselves create our own past, present and future either consciously or subconsciously. How the body sends out vibrations that are received and returned by the universe. "As is the macrocosm so is the microcosm". In this day and age I believe it is of utmost importance to teach this to all starting from childhood. In our race in this materialistic world somehow we have forgotten what our ancestors knew by default. We should raise our vibrational frequencies so that we can achieve the higher plane of existence. Lust, greed, violence, hatred etc keeps our vibrational frequencies low.

As we are indeed programmers of our reality why create a life full of struggle, hatred, sadness. Instead let us fill it up with joy, happiness, kindness and peace.

The mind is a monkey mind which jumps from things to things. Why not teach the mind to look at positives in any given situation. Whatever we concentrate on increases. If we concentrate on negatives they grow so instead try to concentrate on positives and help them grow.

2. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @superwoman09,

Surely all our thoughts escape from us into the universe around us as electromagnetic waves. These are the positive and negative vibrations we disseminate and remain in space forever connected to our Self. Surely these decide the pattern of our lives transcending births. This phenomenon is the reason for unexplained prodigies like the great mathematician Ramanujam, Shakuntala Devi, Bala Murali Krishna and many Geniuses like them. This continuity is also the Karma.

As you rightly said,' a positive approach generates positive vibes and life becomes more of positives than negatives not only in this birth but over births till we decide to have Mukthi.

Nice thoughts!

3. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

4. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Suryakala for the feedback and thank you Shobhamma

5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Superwoman,

I had the opportunity to read "Holographic Universe" a few years back. What a book it is! When the scriptures tell that what we see in the real world is just an illusion, it was difficult for me to understand. When the science explains we are holograms and it is the mind that puts a body around this hologram, it becomes easier to understand.

This book revealed something very important. I was always wondering why two different people see two different things when they look at one object. This book articulated it well. When the image of the object falls on the screen in the eyes, this image is sent to the brain to validate similar images. After that value addition only the screen reflects the image of the object in front of us. So what we have stored earlier modifies what we see in real world.

This is a great lesson to learn. By controlling the mind with positive thoughts at subconscious level, we can lead a life of joy without any question.

Viswa

6. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Hi Viswamitra,

I find myself going back to reading the book again time to time. Each time I read it my attention goes to something new that I had missed out earlier. Your post simplifies what I wanted to say about how we are ourselves an active participant for the kind of life we create and hence programmers of our reality. Most of this happens at a subconscious level (we are not aware of this happening) and therefore it is of utmost importance to pay attention to our thoughts.

I wish this could be something that is told to all people especially children so more and more people pay attention to their thoughts and help limit the negativity that is so rampant with the rapid use of technology. One negative happening and that is all that we hear/see about in the news for hours/days on end. Let us use technology to boost positivity.

Once again thanks for your valuable feedback :)