1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Profile Of Profiles?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Madam Sister,
    Am anxious but why?
    2. Wondering how in between in & out of anxiety at hospital, you could read. Yes. This browsing the blogs will have the capacity to de stress the reader.
    3. You have put it nicely. The post discussion digressed from profile to samayal via Socrates quote.
    4. The post only gets enriched and dressed by others FB in “seamless” comments .
    5. Population is multiplied by marriages but matching -ve with -ve produces huge negative that is maths. But with past belief, many sevai dosha matches made and they are in society seemingly doing good.
    6. I presume Your mind recollected some more stories relevance to this post, but due hospital visit and paucity of time, you restricted your comments.
    Thanks for visiting and for thought provoking comments
    Regards.
    God is not in horoscopes.

2. Dreamer

Dreamer Silver IL'ite

Awesome to see someone like you Thyagarajan sir! How has staying home changed you as a person?

3. Thyagarajan

:hello:Thanks for your appreciative words after this long. But the I wonder what was the trigger for you to visit this dormant thread now. It is August month of festivals. Is it to suggest in subtle manner that you know this is my birth month anniversary in the offing?
    2. Are you new?
    No it can't be. I remember to have responded to your post about contributing to renovate to facilitate you in some way your in laws'home or so.

3. Coming to your query of curiosity, you desire to know that staying home whether it changed me as a person.

4. I retired twenty two years ago and I remain till this moment same person as I was before superannuation.

5. Covid or no covid- there is no change in my behaviour or demeanour or there was no need to change at all. I still remain the same egregious that I have been, like hobnobbing and enlarging friends circle real & virtual, like to learn latest, a tad nerd, try to keep abreast with ongoing trends, listen to music, post threads and fbs in forums, answer in WhatsApp & in its my Engg. college group and inbetween lend helping hand to spouse and or try my hand in 5 * kitchen look after laundry and also wear cap of domestic help.
    6. I hear you say OMG! But life is like that my dear sir.simultaneously one can be glad and sad!

7. It is more than a year since I saw this thread and lo here you had extended a huge opportunity to review all the responses.
    Thanks
    Regards.

iyerviji likes this.
  4. Dreamer

Dreamer Silver IL'ite

Thank you for the elaborate response! I am not new and thank you if you responded to my earlier query. I was reading posts on gender equality and landed on this thread accidentally. I did read all the responses and was curious as to how it was being a househusband in today's time. You seem fun and interesting though. Would look forward to reading more by you her in IL :)

5. Thyagarajan

:hello:Thanks for your assessment.

2. I like to humourise without losing seriousness of the matter. In my anecdotes or snippets posted to this day many from my own experience during professional years in then Bombay now Mumbai.

3. I trust you had clicked information in " my profile" page and got to see the posts of last three years.

4. I have read all your posts/threads and learnt certain facts of life and you are member here since 2014 or so.

5. Please clarify the last sentence in your response highlighted above. Who is That "her" . Is it typo?

Thanks & Regards.

God Bless.

Dreamer likes this.
  6. Dreamer

Dreamer Silver IL'ite

Haha! I mistyped, I meant you. Sorry about that

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

I understand. Climbing Mt.Everest must be a lot easier than crossing some Chennai streets.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. Thyagarajan

:hello:Hi thanks for visiting here.
    2. That is true. The street am residing is an artery one way for traffic connecting to north west where numerous industries thrives. There is no zebra crossing for pedestrians for about 200 feet on either side from my home.
    3. Trust you have many humorous yet incisive write ups ready for posting here. Not seen or read since your last winning post.

Thanks and Regards.
    God - Hindus believe you are Residing at high altitude in frozen form but why preferred that kind of abode? Is it your desire to keep majority inaccessible to you?