Professional Bathroom Cleaners

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by Sushmavarala, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Sushmavarala

Sushmavarala Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    Could you please let me know the contact numbers of Professional Bathroom Cleaners who come and clean once in a while and charge around Rs.300 per Bathroom?
    I do not know if these services come under Housekeeping Services. If they do come i would be thankful if you could share the contact numbers.
    Is anyone using these type of services? What are your experiences with them?
    Thanks in Advance

2. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi Sushma, even faced this problem in our area. It was very difficult to find such persons but in our apartments one person comes only for cleaning bathrooms but he charges too high.

He takes 150/ only for one time cleaning but what to do there is no other option so all the people in our apartments spoke to him and fixed it to 100 Rs as there are lot of houses.

I don't know if you can find them separately like professionals but you can ask or find out if the municipal persons i mean GHMC persons in your area can do that. Because even the person who comes for us is also same, better find out with watchmans in appartments most probaly they will have idea.

3. Sushmavarala

Thank you for replying to my query. I tried asking our watchman but he has replied in negative. Is the person you are utilizing your building watchman or an external person from GHMC? I reside in KPHB, i need to get the address where the GHMC office is located. Moreover, the watchman we have was appointed 3 months back and he is not a local person, so getting info through him is difficult.Any further suggestions are welcome

4. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi sushma

I have this number 9949591913,9849755580.This is office/house keeping services,it seems they provide following services at reasonable prices.

Residential house cleaning service
    corporate cleaning service
    floor scrubbing
    toilets scrubbing
    glass cleaning
    furniture dusting
    carpet wet and dry cleaning
    pest control
    sofa & chairs wet & dry shampooing

I got this information thru some pamplets.

5. Sushmavarala

Thank you for the info. Have you availed the services any time? Just wanted to know your experiences on that.

6. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

No,sushma,i have not tried their services.

7. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Yar, GHMC is Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation and they won't work for private. So, we can't go to there office and ask them!

I mean to say that mostly watchman's will know where these people will be. No the person comes from some where, its not watchman. But since you said he was not locale then he might be not aware of these issues or persons.
    And this one problem in Kukatpally area cause apartments has grown like mushrooms in garden in that area since its been developing and near to Hitech city. But still lacks in proper guidance and facilities, this is one area in Hyderabad which has developed very fast in short time.

just try once calling them and asking details like how they charge and other details. If posible discuss with your neighbours in flats and all of you can affrod this facility cause such house keeping services will show interest if more houses are there.

8. Sushmavarala

Yes, Yes i know GHMC is a govt organisation, my intent was if the person is an employee of GHMC and was doing the cleaning services in sparetime.
    Earlier I used to clean them myselves as none of the servants take it up. However after a wrist fracture I am not able to do it.
    Kukatpally has changed drastically owing to proximity to Hitech City. I have discussed with my neighbours too.
    Planning to call the services numbers. Shall update later once i talk to them
    Thanks for the update