1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Problems with PCOS

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by divshiri87, Nov 21, 2013.

1. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    About me.. i am 26 years old working in an IT company. I am suffering with PCOS for past many years. I am under medication for past 20 months for PCOS.
    I am taking homeopathy from Dr. Batras for past 20 months. Now the problem is i get chums for once in few months say 4-6 months. Last time i got in may 2013 and bleeding was there for almost 40 days. I consulted doctor for that and gave me some pills to reduce the flow.
    After that i got chums in this month only and its there for almost 20 days. This time also i visited doctor to get some pills. This time i got severe back pain and was not able to sit continously for 10 mns. My doubt is 'do anyone get periods which lasts for 30-40 days?'
    I am single and getting married in another 6 months and worried about pregnancy coz i have heard that its little difficult to get conceived with PCOS. Will PCOS get cured with homeopathy? I have tried allopathy but it made me to put more weight. So i stopped.

2. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Dear moderators,
    Pls move this to any forum if this is irrelevant. I didn't find any relevant forum to post this so posted under this.