1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

problam of piles.

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by mspurohit, Oct 9, 2007.

1. mspurohit

mspurohit New IL'ite

hi friend
    last few month i have piles. when i go to bathroom i have to feel too much burn. 1-2 time pass the blood . anybody have some home remidies. plese give me tips.

2. preethi27

preethi27 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

My father was suffering with Piles recently. He used to go to library daily. That time, he brought some books regarding piles & took some tips from that.
    They are

1. Foremost important is to avoid constipation.
    2. to apply castor oil in the ass hole before bath - just half an hour before.
    3. to avoid completely kaaram
    4. to take greens (keerai koottu)/karunaikilangu kootu (not senai kilangu)
    5. can take plantan fruits before going to bed
    6. Can take kulkundu (rose petals with honey) both in the morning and evening. This is available in all herbal stores.
    7. Not to sit hours together in the same place. Better relax for a few minutes by walking every 30/45 mts.

If you follow the above, there will be tremendous improvement or piles will not be there at all. In my father's, it is not there now.

Love
    Preethi

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  3. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hi

Dont worry yaar, this is very common now-a-days

I dont find anything more to tell, since preethi has told everything , she is absolutely right, follow her tips

Dont have outside food till u recover

Did u consult with doctor

latamurali

4. poonamjoshi9266

poonamjoshi9266 New IL'ite

Hi,

You can try these home remedies for Piles.
    • Piles
    1. Mix 1 teaspoon fresh juice of mint (pudina) leaves with 1 teaspoon lemon juice & 1 tablespoon honey. Take 3 times a day.
    2. Boil a mashed ripe banana in 1 teacup milk & take 2-3 times a day.
    3. Mix juice of 15-20 tender curry leaves (kadi patta) with 1 teaspoon honey & drink.
    4. Take 1 tablespoon black cumin seeds (kala jeera) and roast them. Mix in another tablespoon of black cumin seeds (unroasted) and powder them finely. Take ½ teaspoon of this powder with a glass of water everyday.
    5. Wash 2-3 dried figs (anjeer) very well & soak in a glass of cold water overnight. Have it first thing in the morning. Similarly have figs in the evening that have been soaked in the morning. Have them for 2-3 weeks for good results. It is effective in ordinary as well as bleeding piles.
    6. 3 teaspoon of the juice of the leaves of bitter gourd (karela) mixed with a glassful of buttermilk taken every morning for a month is a good remedy for piles.
    7. The juice of radish (mooli) or consuming fresh radish is very effective. The juice should be given in doses of 60-90 ml morning & evening.
    8. Take ½ teaspoon each of powder of dried pomegranate flowers (anaar daana), poppy seeds (khuskhus) & dried neem leaves, twice a day with milk for bleeding piles.
    Consuming buttermilk after food is very beneficial in the treatment and eradication of piles. Mix ¼ teaspoon carom seeds (ajwain) powder & rock salt (white) to your buttermilk.
    Precaution : Constipation should be avoided as it leads to an aggravation of piles

5. mspurohit

mspurohit New IL'ite

hi dear friends,
    thanks for all valuble tips it really helpful. once again thanks for your support.

6. Dhanu_spice

Dhanu_spice New IL'ite

Hi,
    One of my relative had piles..
    Stick to veg food..This adds lots of fibre content in your food and prevents constipation.
    Avoid nonveg especially shell foods like shrimp,crab etc

Have heard that omelette made with ducks egg mixed with small onions and no salt gives relief.

Hope this helps you.
    recover soon..Stay fit..takecare
    Dhanya

7. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    My grandma always suggests white onions for piles.

8. selviik

selviik Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Nothing to worry much.Just Increase your fibre content that will soften the stool and make it easy to pass out without any strain that will eventually helps in curing the piles.Eat more fruits and Vegetables.

Selvi

9. krnagu

krnagu New IL'ite

hello
    u can visit Natural Home Remedies for Common Ailments Acidity, Acne, Hairfall, Grey Hair, Dandruff about Natural Home Remedies for Common Ailments Acidity, Acne, Hairfall, Grey Hair, Dandruff about natural home remedies for common diseases. there are many useful and easy remedies listed which can help u in a better way