1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Priyanka Chopra - Blatant Lies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by anika987, Feb 5, 2018.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Once a huge fan of her and respect for all the hardwork she had done and what she has achieved..this old interview of her made me cringe.

She totally lied confidently that she had no nose job done.There was no need to be quick and say that she didn't do anything.She could have kept quiet!! She is not a normal gal and being a celebrity who young girls take inspiration from,she had to be more careful.

Plastic surgery is not a sin.It is not a crime.There is no harm in admitting it.
    Nothing wrong with a nose job.

Infact,there is no need for her to admit it but what's with that blatant lie?Was disappointed with this woman who I have always had huge respect for.

One can google her miss world,aitraaz days and now see her pics.Change is so evident.

One can see the comment section under the video and see am not the only one feeling this way..

anushri, puni88, GeetaKashyap and 2 others like this.

2. NeetaR

NeetaR Silver IL'ite

Its obvious from her previous pictures and now that changes are there....
    Dont know the reason for her blatant lie...but it reflects back on her...
    nobody is a fool.

puni88 and anika987 like this.
  3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

A slow weekend for me... I watched the video and read the comments under. Found one sane comment that proposed the notion that maybe Priyanka Chopra's reps don't allow her to disclose nose job?

She is a celebrity, an actress. In an industry where women still have a limited shelf life. Good roles are hard to come by. What is so wrong if she says she didn't get a nose job? I found the direct question to be more offending.

A bunch of women talking like this on TV? I am so out of touch with shows. Who would watch such an inane conversation? Sounded like women conversing with each other in a women's restroom, some by the sinks, and some in the stalls, all joining in the conversation.

What's that about little girls taking inspiration from her and so she should not avoid the truth even if the question is so nosy? An army child went on to become a successful international actress -- that is inspiring enough.

wish4miracle, anika987 and Sandycandy like this.
  4. Vandhuamma

Vandhuamma Silver IL'ite

Fear of being judged, losing the admiration and the self-confidence may be forcing them to tell lies so bluntly.

I think not only Priyanka, even Deepika , Kajol have changed a lot after entering into film industry. Most of them must have done some /physical transformations to look so beautiful on screen.

While many of us have stretch marks I wonder how their tummy looks like those of in 20’s. None of the actress have stretch marks even after losing so much weight. Similarly their hair and skin also glows after weight loss whereas many of us may look tired and weak.

anika987, Sandycandy and GeetaKashyap like this.
  5. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

@anika987

Plastic surgery among film stars, media persons and the rich is not uncommon. I guess excess money tempts many to correct their bodies to suit their mental image. In show business their physical beauty is directly proportional to their demand, opportunity and earning potential. Accepting in public about surgery amounts to accepting that there was something lacking/not good enough in the first place.

Plastic surgery, when successful does wonders to their careers. Even our male stars- SRK(lips), Salman n Amir(eye bags n skin) and the female stars ; Aishwarya, Shilpa Shetty, Kangana, Madhuri, Sridevi, Katrina, Anushka and I guess literally all of them have gone under knife! PC has done her nose 3-4 times, she has done her lips and a couple of body parts too!

So I guess PC must be wondering "why isolate me?";) Maybe you should ignore n forgive her lies. She is otherwise, smart, intelligent and a decent enough actress.

6. eternalnomad

eternalnomad Silver IL'ite

There are all sorts of "transformations" taking place in some actresses. Cosmetic surgery is one thing but what about all those instances where someone turns several shades whiter over time, I've noticed that with so many actresses and was wondering if it's just make up or bleaching. Either way it's disappointing to see women have to conform to the notion of fairer skin being more beautiful that's so widespread in our culture.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    GeetaKashyap, anika987 and Sandycandy like this.
  7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

She "volunteered" the answer.They posed the question generally if any of them went through and she was the first one "quick" to reply.She could have kept quiet.they did not even point to her and asked.the question was not nosy.

So I felt this way

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  8. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

On a funny note,probably hair extensions are helping them :))

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  9. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

?? In 31-38 seconds of the video link you have posted, she is clearly asked that question 1-1 and answers it. It was not a general question to all of them.

After she answers it, the woman in red next to her, even says something ... '.. I wouldn't really be prepared for that question....' or something about 'prepared for that question'.

Anyway, for those who want truth, honesty and reality from filmstars, this advice from Sonam Kapoor should make happy:

Talking of advice, can you please come on over to the Running Club thread and give us some gyan and hope for flat(ter) abs? : )

10. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Someone pinch me ! Sonam kapoor said that ? There’s some hope for this world.

anika987 likes this.