Private International English School(Bharathiya Vidhya Bhavan) to open in Musaffah

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by rosary, Aug 10, 2010.

1. athiragau

athiragau New IL'ite

Re: Private International English School(Bharathiya Vidhya Bhavan) to open in Musaffa

Hai
    My daughter is going to this school from this April onwards.
    did not find any thing extra ordinary with this school. Sylabus a little behind ADIS and st joseph.
    Yes they use projector and all instead of board. but not much other activities and all. Got not so good review for their Kuwait school from couple of friends there. Not seems their fees is justified. recently it seems they increased no of students in all classes.
    What is the openion of other parents in this forum
    Regards
    Athira

2. rosary

rosary Gold IL'ite

Re: Private International English School(Bharathiya Vidhya Bhavan) to open in Musaffa

thanks athira for sharing your review.
    which class is your daughter going to?

3. priscilla2011

priscilla2011 Senior IL'ite

Thanks for the feedback about the school,would love to hear the opinion of other parents whose kids are studying there.

4. lifeisgreat

lifeisgreat New IL'ite

hi all,

my son too is going to bhavans from april 2011. activities like yoga, music n sports are good. they also give extra coaching for kids who need improvement on saturdays. what i felt unique about this school is the pattern of the question paper. questions are tricky and makes children think logically.

was little dissappointed to know that there is no swimming pool and canteen faclities as in bhavans schools of other gulf countries, but in the present scenario where there is a big shortage of schools, it is better to choose PIES than going in for villa schools where not even the basic safety standards are met.

also, the tuitions fees are quite high as compared to other indian curriculum schools, which is not justified.

rgds,
    lifeisgreat

5. priscilla2011

priscilla2011 Senior IL'ite

Thanks lifeisgreat for your feedback. With such a limited choice of schools available with the Indian curriculum it truly is a tough task to get a school which ticks off all the boxes.

6. Sherykhaja

Sherykhaja New IL'ite

Re: Private International Bhavans school - Abudhabi

Hai friends,

iam new to this community.so could you please answer my questions?plss....

We r now in Oman.my husband is planning to relocate to Abudhabi on december.but me and my son can join only onfeb.you people are telling that the admission will close on December itself.im afraid how can i put my son in the next academic year.He is now 3.3 yrs.

i gone through your discussions.thanks for sharing your ideas and knowledge.

i would like to put my son in international syllabus indian school.is Bharthiya Vidhya Bhavan s providing the same?or any other school providing the same. what will be the fee structure?please forgive me, iam new to abu dhabi.so please reply me .

7. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends
    The admissions are started in all the schools or only JSS.
    I heard that Indian highschool and our own the application will be issued in December
    pls clarify

8. ansureeba

ansureeba Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

As far as i know, Jss and Millenium has started admission procedure for next year.

Regards,
    Ansu

9. auh2011

auh2011 New IL'ite

Its one of the worst schools in Abudhabi.No good teachers no proper management.No one cares about the children.They make students to sit in the school from 7.30 AM to 3 PM for no use.Children accademic skills are reducing day by day.No communication between teachers and parents.My son is studying in this school since one and half year.This school only collect big fees no accademic standards.Guys dont try this school.Any other indian school in Abudhabi will be better than this.

10. auh2011

auh2011 New IL'ite

PIES (Bhavans) is one of the worst schools in Abudhabi.No good teachers no proper management.No one cares about the children.They make students to sit in the school from 7.30 AM to 3 PM for no use.Children accademic skills are reducing day by day.No communication between teachers and parents.My son is studying in this school since one and half year.This school only collect big fees no accademic standards.Guys dont try this school.Any other indian school in Abudhabi will be better than this. Dont compare Indian Bhavans with this dirty school.If you take the rating they are coming last in Abudhabi and they are collecting highest fees fro nothing.