1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Private Detective ?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by EagerForInfo, Jun 23, 2022.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Hello ,

Can anyone suggest a nice private detective? My husband does not tell me anything. I would like to find out what he is up to. His behavior is weird. Everything about him is weird. The way he talks the way he lies. It is driving me nuts. Help me.

In the US. . I asked about spy cameras. People on this forum got mad at me. I just want to find out what the background of the story is. I can take a divorce but I will be leaving with questions. I need to know the reason for his suspicious behavior.

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Look up the ones in your area. A Google search will give you names and then you can check reviews. No one knows where you live. What’s the point of recommending someone in Florida if you happen to live in Alaska?
    These are also things that a family law firm can help with.
    Spy cameras, trackers, recording phone conversations and so on will vary by your state laws and should only be done under sound legal advice.
    This is not something to crowdsource on the Internet. People here have repeatedly given you good advice yet you keep circling back with new versions of the same questions.

joylokhi, chanchitra and SunPa like this.
  3. SriVen

SriVen Silver IL'ite

Hi EagerForInfo!
    I can understand your feeling.But better you concentrate on yourself.Leave him and start your life.Don't waste your time on what is his intention.Its waste of energy and money.

Regards
    Srriven

chanchitra likes this.
  4. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Please use the money to go for counseling and talk to a lawyer as well.
    Your kids should be Your priority. They only have you.Take care of your mental health

5. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

How a detective can figure out what is going on in your H's mind? Do you expect detective to follow where he is going and what he talking to others? I don't think it is easy like in movies to figure out these things. You have to pay lot of money, still you will not get any useful info.

Even if you find out what is your H up to or why he behaving like that, it won't change anything for you. You both don't have a relationship which has respect and love in it. So don't try to hold on to it. If take divorce or not consider your self only and do what is needed and good for you. Else you will be suffering nobody cares for you.

Try to focus and take care of kids, their well being physically and mentallt, their studies and their other interests in learning etc. you have big role to contribute as mother in so so many ways. invest your time, money and your all energies on you and kids, so you can find happiness within.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2022
    joylokhi and chanchitra like this.