Pride-N-Passion Velachery

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by Cindhuja, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

RG,

My tailor charges 300 straight for lining salwar with the lining and 320-350 depending on the models. he is good. there is always a bunch of college kids with suggestions and patterns. some are not even local..

the only drawback is it takes months to get your dress sometimes, and there are other times when he gives immediately.

blouses, pavadai sets, and chudidhaars he does a good job.will pass on the address if you want.

P.S. you know my story from xxxl to l..so never gave much importance to the stitching.but touchwood this one turned out well..

2. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Shanthi,

Nice to meet you here:cheers.Can you share the contact details:hiya.

Kudos to your journey from xxxl to l.

3. shubini

shubini Silver IL'ite

Thx for the info.

4. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

RG,

You have given loads if info for u..I will try a blouse in Nishikas.

Pride and Passion is having mixed reviews, I am very confused to try.

5. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

new fashion accesoory shop in velachery

Hi All,

There is a new shop opened in velachery called WOW fashion Accessorries.They have good collections.Addess:Shop no:3,Below velachery post office

6. Madhumurugesh

Madhumurugesh New IL'ite

Nishikas, Gokul Apt., ECR

Very poor customer service at Gokul Apt, ECR. They have their own bunch of customers whom they attend first(never mind even making a preg lady wait long time). Stitching is also very unprofessional. Atleast couple of re work to be done each time. The wait time is minimum 12 days. I will never turn up to any of the Nishikas in the city in future.

7. startinkle

startinkle New IL'ite

Hello Freinds,
    I am new to this forum. I am also from Velachery and have moved to USA 15 yrs ago , but my parent still live in velchery and i visit them once in 3 yrs and i am visting this summer. The problem with me is that , everything has changed from 15 yrs ago and i cant believe that Velachery is a hot hub now. i am only in india for 3 weeks and i hardle get time for shopping. So i am looking towards my friends here to help me out with good shops in velachery. I want to buy Salwars and sarees. looking for good Anarkali sets, that is semi stiched and can be stiched to my size. i am a XXL and my mom had told me 5 hrs ago that i will never find anakali sets for XXL. but this was 5 yrs ago. I wish i can find some in my size, so that i dont look unfashionable in my IN-LAWS place. please help me out here.

8. bijulabk

bijulabk New IL'ite

Hi can u tell me a where this tailoring shop is located. I was to stitch a costly salwar and scared of selecting the tailor.. Please tell me which is best ?? or if some other is also good then let me know.... plsss
    1)Anshu's ?? where is it
    or
    2) Posh N Pretty Boutique at Doctor's plaza

9. ZaRaVignesh

ZaRaVignesh New IL'ite

can anyone suggest me a got tailor in annanagar west