1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Prestige pressure pan Buying

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by srilak, Sep 7, 2007.

1. srilak

srilak Senior IL'ite

HI,

I am thinking of buying prestiage pressure pan in my local store, sanjose. Please suggest me a good store in bay area to buy a prestiage pressure pan.

Online I checked it will cost me $35 bucks. Diid anyone buy pressure pan here? Please give feed back on this as soon as possible. I am confirmed of buying only prestiage pressure pan and my problem is where I should buy? And how much here they charge me?If anyone has experience then pleae advice me.

Thank you.
    Srilak.

2. srilak

srilak Senior IL'ite

Re: prestiage pressure pan Buying

Hi

I checked in my local Indian electronic store and they have smaller version like 2 litre prssure pan. He said the bigger pans are not at all coming now a days. Is it true? My mother has been using prestiage pressure pan from the past 10 years.
    If the bigger pans are not coming then I have to buy the pan from India.

Did anyone recently buy any pressure pans in bayarea? Or all the Indians buy electric and kitchen appliences from India? Please give me some suggestions?

Regards
    srilak.

3. vpriya

vpriya Senior IL'ite

Bigger size pressure cooker pans ( prestige ) are available in india, i bought 5 litre cooker and bigger pan from india, not sure abt where to buy here in usa.
    but they have so many models, sizes, hard anodized ones( black color) and aluminium, stainless steel ones too. may be here they sell small ones.

4. srilak

srilak Senior IL'ite

Hi Priya,

Thanks for the reply. Here I couldn't find anything bigger size. My last option is buying from India.

I already told my mother to buy one "prestiage pressure pan". Hopefully this year I will have the comfort of using pressure pan for currries and pulaos.

Regards
    srilak.