1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Presence of mind

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jan 15, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaya

Ya I am also happythat I could interact with you through A-Z, thanks to Srini and because of our timings cant chat often.

You have to be careful and should not forget to put off the gas. After leaving the house I always get worried whether I put off the gas or not when sometimes I dont have the presence of mind to check before only

love
    viji

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sudha

I think as we grow old keep forgetting things and also due to our tensions sometimes. As Nat has said do u remember where u kept the paper because sometimes we keep somethings very safely but we dont remember the safe place where we kept

I have written a separate thread on A-Z , do visit the game section when you get time

love
    viji

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaya

Thank you, I will give you what you like the most.

love
    viji

4. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Dear Viji,
    This is really quite interesting and informative thread. :thumbsup. Enjoyed a lot by reading all the posts.:)

While meeting our near and dear ones, even if we do our level best ,We never get satisfaction . This is because, we are not satisfied with the time alloted, to show our love and affection fully.

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhargavi

Thank God I am having presence of mind to reply to everyone. Srini we have to thank you for starting A-Z thread, we all are enjoying the game.

love
    viji