1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Preschool and Art Classes

Discussion in 'Indians in Westborough' started by sprat, May 10, 2009.

1. sprat

sprat New IL'ite

Dear all,

I am posting this question in this section of the forum as I thought that all who are staying in the northeast area will be able to help me out especially who are staying in the westborough area in Massachussetes. I need some recommendation on the preschool in this area or the nearby area like southborough . Anyone with personal experience regarding the preschools in this place? It woudl be great help if recommendations and opinion from all of you as I am looking for a preschool for my 2. 5 year old son in September 2009.

The second question is that anyone in the nearby areas to westborough teaching art classes for children of the age 6. It would be very helpful to know if anyone is teaching art lesson as my daughter is very interested.

Thank you all so much.

Sprat

2. NehArjun

NehArjun New IL'ite

Hi Sprat,

Generally montessori schools are good. You can google out the Montessori schools close to your area - Ebridge Montessori School looks like is in westborough
    You fix an appointment and visit them. Take some references from the school and talk to them about the school. I moved to boston like 2 months back and that is what I did to get my daughter into preschool. I have heard even public schools do have preschool option.
    You can check that out as well.
    Hope this info was helpful to you.

Vijaya