1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Preparing for a occassion

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by Classy, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Classy

Classy New IL'ite

All,

I have a party coming up in 2 weeks and am the host and want to look my best on that day. Live is US and its hot around here now and need some tips on getting ready. As is my skin is normal and I use benzol peroxide cleanser based on a prescription and works great on the skin. I am thinking about doing steaming, cleaning and applying multani mitti once in 5 days. On a daily basis thinking of applying a pack of milk cream+turmeric+ besan. May be alternate with lemon and honey once in 3 days or so. All this only at home.

I was thinking of getting a gold facial done a day before the party. Does this sound good? Do you suggest getting anything done in a parlour in advance?
    Also should I get the facial a day or 2 days in advance to make sure I look good on that day. The party is outdoors btw. please suggest

2. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

classy whatever u said ok as per ur skin type u go ahead but get ur facial done atleast 2 days before party so that u can get perfect glow on that day. as u said its hot there so don't forget to apply ice cubes on ur face and neck to prevent face from sweat and it makes skin firm.

padma