1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Preparation

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@Gauri03,

Thank you for your wonderful response and it is reassuring to know that what I wrote made sense to a certain extent.

I am a big believer of Advaita Philosophy and hence I believe cleansing our residues is our primary goal and not aiming for realization. Our birth is given to cleanse ourselves which I call as transformation. Frankly, what you said in your response such as being part of the process, focusing the energy in doing our duties and not expecting anything out of our life is part of leading a spiritual life. Our objective is to raise above the Work, Worship and Wisdom cycle to reach Mukti.

I have said this example before but it is worth repeating. I see a stone and someone else see a sculpture of Krishna in it. The truth is when we remove everything that is not us, what remains is our true form. That is why I ended my snippet with "nothing to prepare" state which is all knowing stage in life.

I look forward to wonderful Latin philosophies. I read a lot about Kabbalah and Old Testaments to compare the similarities with ancient Indian Scriptures.

Viswa

Gauri03 likes this.