1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Pregnancy Safe Lipstick

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by ILUser07, Jun 15, 2018.

1. ILUser07

ILUser07 Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I am looking for pregnancy safe makeup products esp lipstick as I have very dark upper lip. I am not wearing anything right now after I conceived but I don't feel good at work without lipstick.
    Can someone suggest me a safe toxic free lipstick(paraben free, sulphate free and lead free).
    I did some research but all the forums gave a different listing which I never heard of and are really expensive like $30 each.

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Check out brands such as Mineral Fusion, Burt's Bees, Hemp Organics, Gabriel, Dr. Hauschka.

shravs3 likes this.
  3. Janvi2017

Janvi2017 New IL'ite

Hi , am using some lipstick from coastal creations , which are chemical free and made with natural oil , some colors are good like coanch goes with Indian tone or u can check chemical free products from ewg rating

4. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Or u can make ur own lip gloss. Why don't u try with coconut oil and beetroot juice? And refrigerate and use. I tried this and got above average results. It cAnnot imitate lipstick 100% but surely u will have a feeling of makeover .