Predictions for Transit of Rahu and Ketu in 2008

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by malspie, Apr 16, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

PREDICTIONS FOR TRANSIT OF RAHU AND KETU IN APRIL 2008 (Based on your Moon Sign)

What is Moon Sign? Don’t know. Common, there is nothing to worry my friends.

Pointer on How to find your moon sign

Each sign is clustered to three Nakshatra along with their “padams”. If you know your Nakshatra and Padam then you know your Moon Sign.

If you know the placement of Moon in your horoscope then you know your Moon Sign.
    For ex. If moon is in Aries then your moon sign is Aries and so on. Check your horoscope.

Moon Sign: Aries
    Nakshatras: Ashwini (4), Bharani (4) and Krithika (1)

Moon Sign: Taurus
    Nakshatras: Krithika / Karthikai (3), Rohini (4) and Mrigashirsh / Mageeram (2)

Moon Sign: Gemini
    Nakshatras: Mrigashirsh / Magreem (2), Ardra / Thiruvadarai (4) and Punarvasau / Punardham (3)

Moon Sign: Cancer
    Nakshatras: Punarvasu / Punardham (1), Pushya / Pooyam (4) and Ashlesha / Ahilyam (4)

Moon Sign: Leo
    Nakshatras: Magha / Magham (4), Purvaphalguni /Pooram (4) and Utraphalguni /Utthram (1)
    Moon Sign: Virgo
    Nakshatras: Utraphalguni /Utthram (3) and Hastha / Hastham (4), Chitra / Chitrai (2)

Moon Sign: Libra
    Nakshatras: Chitra (2), Swathi (4) and Vishaka / Vishakam (3)

Moon Sign: Scorpio
    Nakshatras: Vishaka / Vishakam (1), Anuradha / Anusham (4) and Jyeshta / Triketai (4)

Moon Sign: Sagittarius
    Nakshatras: Mool / Moolam (4), Purvashada / Pooradam (4) and Uttarashada / Uttradam (1)

Moon Sign: Capricorn
    Nakshatras: Uttarashada / Uttradam (1), Shravan / Thiruvonam (4) and Dhanishta / Avittam (2)

Moon Sign: Aquarius
    Nakshatras: Dhanishta (2), Shathatharaka / Chadayam (4) and Purva Bhadrapada / Poorartadi (3)

Moon Sign: Pisces
    Nakshatras: Purva Bhadrapada / Poorartadi (1), Uttar Bhadarapada / Uttartadi (4) and Revathi (4)

Predictions:

The transit of Rahu and Ketu took place on 9<SUP>th</SUP> April, 2008 at 8.29 a.m according to Vakya Ephemeris. According to other Ephemeris, this transit will take place on 2<SUP>nd</SUP> May 2008.

Moon Sign in Aries – Stars: Aswini 1-4 Padam; Barani 1-4 Padam and Kirthika 1<SUP>st</SUP> Padam

This transit will give very slow progress. Saturn and Rahu together warns you to keep a low profile with respect to job hunting. If you have any plans to switch on to a new job, make sure about your plans and double check the opportunity that is on way. You will feel stressed out and have many anxieties. The only good ray of hope is Jupiter’s blessings.

Moon Sign in Taurus – Stars: Kirthika 2-4 Padam, Rohini 1-4 Padam and Mrigasira (Mrigashirsh) 1,2 Padam

As Saturn is already playing his cards, Rahu has entered a house to support him. In my previous post I have asked all Taurans (with respect to Moon Sign – PLEASE) to be careful about their health and yes, again I would like to tell you, go for your check ups. Do not neglect any health related issues. Your father can also face health problems. Do take him too for check ups and have a guard on his health. Keep your temperament in check, as there is possibility of you throwing your job after a heated argument.

Moon Sign in Gemini – Stars: Mrigashira (Mrigashirsh) 3-4 Padam, Thiruvadarai (Ardra)1-4 Padam and Punarpoosa (Punarvasu) 1-3 Padam

Rahu is the culprit this year. Saturn is extremely favourable so there would be auspicious ceremonies, results to all your efforts will be in your favour. There is possibility of accident or some illness related to infection. Do be careful when you are behind the wheels.

Moon Sign in Cancer – Stars: Poonarpoosa (Punarvasu) 4<SUP>th</SUP> Padam, Poosam (Pushya) 1-4 Padam, Aailyam (Ashlesha)1-4 Padam

Saturn is not favorable which is already showing in your business and career. Transit of Rahu is also giving negative results. There is possibility of getting injured or meeting with an accident. Be extremely careful with fire. Do not speculate with funds. Your colleagues and seniors are plotting against you in the office so be away from arguments and temptations.

Moon Sign in Leo – Stars: Makam (Magha) 1-4 Padam, Pooram (Purva Phalguni) 1-4 Padam, Uttiram (Uttar Phalguni) 1<SUP>st</SUP> Padam
    This transit is going to create lots of unwanted mental anxieties in life. Small problems would appear large and would take time to resolve. Even minor diseases will not be diagnosed easily. Take careful steps in all sectors of life. Do not trust strangers. Saturn and Rahu both are not in favourable positions. Things would not be very bad as there is favourable aspect from Jupiter.
    Moon Sign in Virgo – Stars: Uttiram (Uttar Phalguni) 2-4 Padam, Hastam (Hastha) 1-4 Padam, Chittarai (Chitra) 1-2 Padam

Transit of Rahu indicates transfer in job. You may change your job or get a transfer. You may also move from the current place to a new place with respect to job hunt and be successful. You will have minor ailments like cold, throat infection, breathlessness, allergic symptoms. If you have young kids, they may move away from you due to job transfer or studies. Be calm and patient and follow religious discourses.

Moon Sign in Libra – Stars: Chittarai (Chitra) 3-4 Padam, Swathi (Swathi) 1-4 Padam and Visakam (Vishaka) 1-3 Padam

Your religious and spiritual ways are already helping you and you are experiencing the benefits. Sudden changes would be experienced due to the transit of Rahu. This transit indicates immense domestic disturbances. Your mother’s health could be a cause of worry. Do take extra care of her health. This transit will give you immense mental anxieties.

Moon Sign in Scorpio – Stars: Visakakam (Vishaka) 4<SUP>th</SUP> Padam, Anusham (Anuradha) 1-4 Padam, Ketai (Jyeshta) 1-4 Padam

Saturn is already showering you with good rewards, Jupiter is also offering his golden touch, like all good things have a negative spark, Rahu has decided it blend some negative aspects. Though there would be no matter of worry, you will still feel something wrong somewhere and get in to depression. Your mind will wander towards negativity and would give you immense anxieties. It is advisable not to argue with your seniors, elders in the family or business partners.

Moon Sign in Sagittarius – Stars: Moolam (Mool) 1-4 Padam, Pooradam (Purva Ashada) 1-4 Padam, Uttiradam (Uttarashada) 1<SUP>st</SUP> Padam

This transit reflects lots of ups and down in your income. Though your income would be better than the previous year, there would be sudden unwanted expenditures too. Learn to save when the going is smooth.

Moon Sign in Capricorn – Stars: Uttiradam (Uttarashada) 2-4 Padam, Thiruvonam (Shravan)1-4 Padam, Avitam (Dhanishta) 1-2 Padam

You must be already experiencing expenditure towards health and illness in the family. You may not have got the desired results so far and your enemies have already over powered you. This transit favours traveling abroad for further studies and encourages in giving competitive exams. So go ahead and give your exams the result will be in your favour.

Moon Sign in Aquarius - Stars: Avittam (Dhanishta) 2<SUP>nd</SUP> Padam, Chadayam (Shathataraka) 1-4 Padams, Pooratahi (Purva Bhadrapada) – 1-3 Padam
    Saturn transit has been favourable to you, but transit of Rahu is not in favour. There would be lack of sleep, imaginary fears, repentance for the sins you have committed will dawn on you. You will spend more time with the Lord asking for forgiveness fearing some punishment. You will not be able to enjoy the present situation and keep wandering in to the world of negativity.
    Moon Sign in Pisces – Stars: Pooratathi (Purva Bhadrapada) 4<SUP>th</SUP> Padam, Uttiratathi (Uttar Bhadrapada) 1-4 Padam, Revathi 1-4 Padam
    There is a possibility that you will be cheated if you stand as a guarantor or witness for someone. So think twice before you sign any documents. Your sincere efforts will not give you any rewards. There is possibility of theft while traveling so keep your purse strings tied tight.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2008

2. slp807

slp807 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Mals for the info, ohhh i shld be careful not to argure with elders....

3. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Thank you for the info Malspie..But lots of "Ifs and End ifs" in u r post makes reading a bit difficult.Can u pls c y thats attached.

4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Supriya,
    I have removed the unwanted characters for easy viewing.
    Love,
    Chithra.

5. bhuvan16

bhuvan16 Senior IL'ite

Dear Mal,

Thanks for the information. I wanted to remind you about my daughters details which I send to you to your private email address which you gave to me to send my problems, twice I have sent please go through your punjconsultancy email and reply to me.

Regards,

Bhuvan

You cannot send e-mail id in the open forum. It is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2008
  6. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Mals,
    Thanks so much for posting the predictions.

7. Preethi Patnaik

Preethi Patnaik New IL'ite

Thank you Mals ,this is really enlightening will take care (moon in pisces) Do post this every month will be back to check. Still trying to get a hang of things around the site.
    have a lovely day
    preethi

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
  8. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Thank you Mals for the predictions. I have been noticing whatever you've mentioned for my birth star from the year beginning (kettai) :) Latha

9. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

A very clear and descriptive information .. Thank you .... Could you also let us know about the parikarams that we should follow to keep ourself calm and peaceful....

10. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite