Pre-Seed(Vaginal Sperm Friendly Lubricant) - Is it helping or not?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by tweetyfan, Jun 10, 2010.

1. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

I started this thread because i see so many testimonials in favour of pre-seed.Many who have used it have conceived within 3 - 5 months.Does it really work?.

1.Does it really work?. - How many suceeded using pre-seed and got pregnant and how many did not succeed?
    2.Do you or your DH or both have fertility issues or not?What is the fertility issue?.
    3.Did you use pre-seed along with your treatments and then got sucess or you dont' have any fertility issue except less Cervical Mucus so used pre-seed and then conceived?.
    4.How many months after using it did you get pregnant?.
    5.How much did you use it for each cycle?Only on ovulation days or on all days of Intercourse?.
    6.Did you use Ovulation Predictor Kit along with Pre-seed for success?.

Please pour your answers.Your answers might enlighten thousands of people like me and give us some ray of hope.IL's who have used it pls. reply.Even who have not achieved pregnant using pre-seed please reply.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2010

2. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

One of our IL member Princi got pregnant in 2 months after using pre-seed.She has PCOD and was on treatment.So happy to hear the story Princi.It was in a different thread.

Princi dear,

Thought will post the info here.Wishing you good health.Yours is the first hopeful story for me so posted yours first.

3. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Actually i found out that pre-seed can be ordered in earlypregnancytest.com website to India.Actual rate is 20$ but shipping cost is 29$ to India.So total of around 49$.There are also other products as well like Zestica,Conceive PLus .Conceive Plus is also good.

I called my relative in UK and asked them to send me Pre-seed.Finally.It will come to me in 10 days.I don't have any problem with CM but i just want to try with pre-seed to see if it works since have seen many reviews on it.:rotfl

4. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Preseed is considerably good.Never knew that it can be ordered online form India.Thanks for sharing tweety:thumbsup

5. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

1.Does it really work?. - How many suceeded using pre-seed and got pregnant and how many did not succeed? - yes, it worked for me. It is definitely worth a try.

2.Do you or your DH or both have fertility issues or not?What is the fertility issue? - Myself had PCOD, DH nothing.

3.Did you use pre-seed along with your treatments and then got sucess or you dont' have any fertility issue except less Cervical Mucus so used pre-seed and then conceived?. - I used preseed along with Clomid. I did not have any issues with CM, but wanted to try this out.

4.How many months after using it did you get pregnant?. - 2 months.

5.How much did you use it for each cycle?Only on ovulation days or on all days of Intercourse?. - on all days of intercourse (BD).

6.Did you use Ovulation Predictor Kit along with Pre-seed for success?. - yes, I did use the OPK kit. But during the cycle I conceived, I did not use the OPK kit. I was on travel in India with DH and lost track of basal body temperature or OPK, just BD'ed when we felt like. And it worked!

Hope my answers help you!

6. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Dear SuccessMinded,

Thanks for sharing such a useful post.

Dear Raji,

You are welcome.I got my 2 bottles of pre-seed with applicators today:yes:.I got it from UK from the person i know.Iam so excited to try it for the first time.:wink:

7. princi

princi Senior IL'ite

Hi Tweety,

It's great to know you got your pree-seed. I wish you all the very best.
    May this cycle be yours:thumbsup

8. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Thanks Princi.Hoping Pre-seed does some miracle for me too.........

9. anaconda1997

anaconda1997 Senior IL'ite

:) really thanks a lot for the information. please tell me where is it available and where can i buy it? thanks in advance!

10. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Dear Tweetyfan, Thats really informative. I never heard of preseed at all... Not all the time during ovulation I have good CM. I thought that might be the problem too... I read somewhere lubricants tend to kill sperms.. so I steered clear out of it... but this one is useful... I will read more about it... I dont know, some how I felt that having found this post is a good sign... :')

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010