Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

2. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anjananathan,

Thanks for your visit.

Om Sai Ram.

3. karthik_as30

karthik_as30 New IL'ite

Dear All,

I have been praying to Sai Baba for some time now and I am doing the thursday vrat for a baby. First I thought i will do the 11 thursday vrat but some how it has got extended to 21 thursday vrat. Now I have completed 16 thursdays. I am sure this is for good and by the time i complete 21 I will all tell you a good news. My prayers will not go in vein and I am sure baba is seeing all my pain and understand me well.
    I have been married for 5 years by this August and undergoing different treatment and medicines surely he is going to give and answer to my prayers.

Divya

4. Kalima

Kalima New IL'ite

I am praying baba to bless me with a child....it is very painful..... But pleasure when u know baba is with u always...

5. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

hello suryakala amma congratulation on your 1000th post and it is an awesome post ... i will be praying baba every thursday could you please send me proper thing to pray
    thanks in advance

6. suryakala

Dear Divya,

We are waiting for the Good news from you!

Baba said," Those, who are fortunate and whose demerits have vanished, take to My worship. If you always say "Sai, Sai", I shall take you over the seven seas believe in these words, and you will be certainly benefitted".
    Baba is always with you. Have faith on Him.

Thanks for the visit.

May Baba Bless and Guide you always.

Om Sai Ram.

7. machan

machan Platinum IL'ite

8. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

i believed in Sai a lot.For any good thing happening in my life i used to tell everybody that it is because of Sai's blessing everything good is happening.My husband used to tease me how come Sai comes to your rescue always.But now the scenario has changed i am drifting away from Sai slowly.I always prayed for a child.Everytime i saw Sai i used to plead to please forgive our sins and give us a child.But no my prayer never was answered.Because there is no child my inlaws are creating a lot of problem and tension for me.My husband is no longer caring towards me.Everday i only weep in front of Sai's picture.Where are you deva why is this cry not reached your ears.What bad karma i have done.If i go to astrologers they say i should have more than one child by now.But in reality i have become a barren woman.I love children a lot deva why are you denying motherhood for me.Please answer me deva....I hvae done sai vrat,parayana but what is the use.I have waited for so many years but only health and personal problems are coming my way.Is this the fruit of shraddha and saburi...

9. suryakala

Dear Kalima,

Baba has always answered His devotees calls. I am sure your prayers will also be answered by Him without fail.

May Baba bless you and your husband.

Om Sai Ram.

10. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Rashmii

sorry for your troubles dear

many of us are in same boat

when my ICSI failed last month , I also cried in front of God, got angry and said I will not worship him henceforth

but we are his children at the end of the day...where else can we go...on that night we cried a lot to God....

Do not loose hope that is the only thing that will keep us going
    '
    we have also added your name already (no 104) to our group prayers thread "lucky thread for TTC" http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...162707-lucky-thread-ttc-lovely-ladies-49.html

8 Ladies have got their BFPs....so we will also become Moms soon

there is great power in prayers dear....

have faith and God bless all of us