Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @lakshmikguru sister,

I am fine. Hope you, your parents and kids are fine. Take care.

I will continue to pray for you.I will also pray for the good health and happiness of your parents. I am sure Baba will bless all our prayers.

May Baba bless you, your children and your parents in abundance.

Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the Venerable Master, Shri Sainath.

1 person likes this.
  2. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Tq suryakala Garu for u'r prayers tq very much

1 person likes this.
  3. chellammu

chellammu Silver IL'ite

@Suryakala mam, I'm just recovering from high fever and cold. Doing better than last week. Hope you are having a great weekend!

1 person likes this.
  4. suryakala

Dear DD @chellammu,

Hope you are taking medicines after consulting the doctor. Take care. I will continue to pray for you.

With love.

May Baba bless you and be with you always.

Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the Venerable Master, Shri Sainath.

1 person likes this.
  5. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

yes Amma. I am anticipating the same and waiting for god to listen and answer my prayers.

1 person likes this.
  6. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

@suryakala ma,
    Thanks a lot for the prayers ma. Hope all is doing well at your end.
    I am slowly settling down at the new place..little stressed out about my job as I have quit my old job and looking for a new one now...but Dh asks me to relax a bit and concentrate on my health for sometime.
    Hoping for all right things to come our way....with all your blessings!!

Shri Sainathaya Namaha
    Shri Guru Raghavendraya Namaha

1 person likes this.
  7. suryakala

Dear DD @rmuramka,

I was missing you and thought you are busy settling down in the new life. Hope you have settled down well.

Try putting in all your hopes for a job and surely you will get it when the time comes. But as your DH advises, relax and do not worry about failures.

Pray with determination and you will get with Baba's blessings.

Happy to note you are adapting well an fast to the new life. Enjoy! Be cheerful. Take care and ensure you have full health insurance. I find the medical costs are very high in developed countries even for a simple consultation.

May Baba bless you with a job, good health and happiness.

8. suryakala

Dear Members of IL Family,

[​IMG]

Om Sai Ram.

May Sai Baba bless us all always.

Today, I prayed Baba for the Welfare of all our IL Sisters, brothers and their families. May Baba bless you and your families with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Today, I also specially prayed for all the children for their bright future. May Baba be with them and guide them always.

Dear @Shanvy, today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear @Amma15 ( Usha Sister) today, I prayed for you and your sons, Dil, your GS Varun and your DH. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Sisters and DDs- @meenueash, @teejay,[COLOR=#333333]
    [/COLOR]
    @ashwinid01[COLOR=#333333], [/COLOR]
    @lakshmikguru, @chellammu, @vani098, @RamyaHari2009[COLOR=#333333],[/COLOR]

- Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you and your families with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear TTC Sisters and daughters-
    -
    @ashima10, @Rmuramka, ,@bhuvisrini,@sibani221, ,@subashini07,
    @Rith@iamsrihere, @indumathi1985,

Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear daughters- @Vani09, today in my special prayers I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear Sisters and Daughters, @rajinitk4, @Littleangel9, @Saya83[COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333], [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][URL="http://www.indusladies.com/forums/members/pinkydarling-406092.html"]@pinkydarling[/URL][COLOR=#333333],[/COLOR] [URL="http://www.indusladies.com/forums/members/ashwinid01-242533.html"]@ashwinid01[/URL]-
    [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you and be with you and your families throughout your pregnancy, safe delivery and thereafter.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all wishes for which together.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9 people like this.
  9. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Tq suryakala sister tq very much

1 person likes this.
  10. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Maa for the wonderful darshan..Visited temple yesterday..it was our anniversy. hope baba listen to prayers soon.

om sai ram! .

1 person likes this.