Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL Sisters,

EVERGREEN.jpg

Today, I prayed Baba for the Welfare of all our IL Sisters and their families. May Baba bless you and your families in abundance.
    Today, I specially prayed for all the children for their bright future. May Baba be with them and guide them always.

Dear TTC Sisters and Daughers- @meenueash, @Parasu, @yettobemom, @rkgurbani, @rajinitk4, @pinki13, @ Priyashravan, @Vidyashankari,, @Karthiga, @Bsruthi, @ deepiha, @Vini, @Neha, @Rmuramka ( Shilpa), @Vasumathi, @Latha, @Deepu, @Pragyasharma, @Mullaikodi, @Pupu, @Dreamworld, @Mrithulanaren,@ manali, @AnithaAnand, @JigsSM, @Geemathy, @ RamyaHari, @Tarasharma@Chulbuli04, and @Twinkle-

Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfil yourprayers and bless you with a lovely child.

Dear Sisters- @Saras, @blessbabydust, @Saisakthi, @ Analcite, @Anuradhasundar, @Vaanavil, @Sharanya, @Sabitha, @Krithika, @Luckwaves, @Vani, @Usha, @Bhavani-

Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfil your prayers and bless you with health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Sisters-@Geetha( Lalithavjk), @Sailaja, @Lukyyou-

Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfil your prayers and bless you and be with you and your families throughout your pregnancy, safe delivery and thereafter.

May Sai Nath bless you and your families with the fulfilment of all wishes for which together we pray every Thursday.

7 people like this.
  2. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

Respected Ma'am

Thank you very much for the prayers. Sayee knows everything. He knows when to give , what to give and how much to give. I pray for his guidance always.

Thanks & Regards
    tara

1 person likes this.
  3. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

Anbu Amma

Namaskaram to you and Appa

Thanks for your prayers ma...You are always special to me.Baba sent you specially for us.

Love you ma.

May baba bless all TTC sisters to hold lovely child soon.

May baba bless you and your family with good health and happiness

Om Sri Sadguru Sainathaya Namagha

1 person likes this.
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

All the best ttc ladies..

some tips which might help conceive..

1) relax..easier said than done.do not stop your life and activities and brood only about conceiving.

2) exercise..do not overdo but walk,light exerise,yoga helps

3) eat healthy but have a cheat day often:)

4) PLEASE DO NOT PLACE LAPTOP ON THIGHS AND BELLY AND WORK ON IT.

5) give alomnds to husband everyday.increases sperm count a lot.

6) try to engage yourself in something.go for a job,volunteer etc etc to take mind of things.

7) DEFINITELY GOD WILL HELP.PRAY WITH DEVOTION.WITH TIME,THINGS WILL FALL IN PLACE.

the more you relax,the more things are better.

I followed the above and conceived after 4 yrs with medical help.patience and devotion will surely work.take care.

baby dust to all.god bless all ttc ladies with lovely kid very soon.

4 people like this.
  5. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Thank you very much ma for including me in your prayers :) happy new year to you.
    Ma, I am not getting the tag because the user name is twinkel, not twinkle...
    Hoping baba will bless all il ttc ladies this year..

1 person likes this.
  6. suryakala

Dear @tarasharma,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and the other sisters of IL. I will continue to pray Baba for you and your DH. I am sure you will receive His blessings soon.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.

7. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai Ilite,

A very good verses of SHIRDI SAI. om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai
    SAI SAYS DO NOT WAIT, WAIT A BIT & HAVE PATIENCE. YOUR WISH WILL BE FULFILLED. LOVE SAI LIVE IN SAI.

2 people like this.
  8. suryakala

Dear DD @meenueash,

Every week your response gives me lots of satisfaction and happiness. It is so nice.

Appa joins me in sending our blessings to you and your DH. Thanks a lot for your good wishes.

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and the other sisters of IL. I will continue to pray Baba for you and your DH.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Shri Sai Manovagateethaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who transcends thought and speech.

1 person likes this.
  9. Chulbuli04

Chulbuli04 Silver IL'ite

Thank you mam for adding me in your prayers.
    May Baba bless all TTC ladies soon with a lovely child.

Let Baba bless with good health and prosperity.

Sai Ram

1 person likes this.
  10. vijibala0927

vijibala0927 New IL'ite

thank u suryakala amma............eagerly waiting for a gud news in my life......

om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram

1 person likes this.