Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Members of IL Family.

Have a happy Thursday.

A9.JPG

May Sai Baba bless us all.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @subashini07 , @msms , @waiting4rmlong , @rmuramka ,
    @svaac , @28neha , @Dipu2016 -Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @sharmi10 , today I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear @lakshmikguru - today, I prayed for you your children and your sister Angai also. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless your sister and fulfill her wishes soon.

Dear @ChandrikaV , today I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless them with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD @ashima10 , today I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you and be with you throughout your pregnancy, safe delivery and there after.

Dear DD @ashwinid01 , today I prayed for you, your DH, your son and daughter. May Baba bless you with peace of mind confidence and courage and be with you all.

Dear DD @coolmum , today I prayed for the complete recovery of your son's eye and I prayed for your niece Ragalakshmi also. May Baba bless and the full recovering of your son's eye soon. May Baba bless her with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @sangeethakripa , today I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, happiness and prosperity.

DEC 8.jpg

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

coolmum, msms, lakshmikguru and 9 others like this.
  2. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @suryakala sister for your kind prayers and the beautiful darshan. Looking at the picture of Baba brings a lot of peace and calmness.

I am on vacation this week. So my guruvar prayer will consist of thinking of Baba and saying his nama as many times I can.

Thank you Sai for everything.

suryakala and Shanvy like this.
  3. svaac

svaac Silver IL'ite

Baba please give us the strength to face the troubles that come our way and come out with success.

Thanks for your continuous prayers ma. Hope baba answers our prayers soon.

Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram

suryakala likes this.
  4. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

may baba shower his blessing on all of us always...be there with us and guide us safely.
    Om Sai Ram. thanks Maa for your prayers. :)

suryakala and Shanvy like this.
  5. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Maa for Prayer.may baba fulfill your all wishes.

Baba give me strength cope up all these situation...

Om Sai Ram..

suryakala likes this.
  6. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Thank you maa

Baba's darshan is amazing. You brought in some peace in me. please do keep my family in your prayers.

Aum Sree Sai Ram

suryakala likes this.
  7. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Maa, for your prayers. God help me stay positive and strong.

suryakala likes this.
  8. suryakala

Dear DD @neetu ,

It is Baba's blessings that I will pray for you and your DH from the next Thursday on wards. I am sure you will become parents soon.

Please pray Baba or your Ishta Devatha daily, at least for a few minutes, preferably after your showers, with total Shraddha (Faith) Saburi (Patience) and concentration and concluding your prayers "Let Thy Will Happen".

I am sure Baba will bless our prayers soon.

I wish your 'Ayurvedic Treatment' be a success with Baba's blessings.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

9. suryakala

Dear @ChandrikaV sister,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and your family.

I am glad that Baba's darshan gave you peace and happiness.

Glad to know you are going to have the darshan of "Guruvayurappan". Baba gives darshan to His devotees in the form they like Him to see. I wish you a safe, happy trip with His blessings.

May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

10. subashini07

subashini07 Silver IL'ite

@suryakala ma,

Thank you for the lovely prayers and wonderful dharshan of baba.hope you are doing good with baba's blessings.

Om Sai Shree Sai Jai Jai Sai

suryakala likes this.