Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Members of IL Family,

Sai Ram.

ZBABA1.JPG

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Today, I prayed for all members of IL Family to have bliss in every walk of their lives.

Dear @Shanvy, today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear TTC Sisters and daughters- @ashima10 , @rmuramka , @iamsrihere , @msms ,
    @waiting4rmlong , @subashini07 , @28neha , -
    Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD @Vani09 , today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

subashini07, msms, Vani09 and 3 others like this.
  2. Sijo157

Sijo157 Gold IL'ite

Dear Suryakala ma,

Please pray for me also. With Baba's blessings I want to get married soon with my beloved one.

om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram

suryakala likes this.
  3. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Thank You Maa for the prayers...feels good about shrdaha and shabury too...it will always remind me to read the saicharita..which has taken a back seat form many weeks fie to professional commitments.

May baba shower his blessings on one and all.

suryakala likes this.
  4. svaac

svaac Silver IL'ite

Dear Suryakala ma,

Can you please include me too in your prayers. I am badly in need of baba's blessing to bear a child soon.

Om Sai Ram

suryakala and 28neha like this.
  5. suryakala

Dear DD @Sijo157 ,

I will pray Baba for you to have a very happy married life soon.

You should also pray to Baba or your Ishta Devatha daily, preferably after your showers, with total dedication, devotion and concentration. I am sure our prayers will soon be blessed.

May Baba bless you with a very happy married life soon.

Sai Ram.

Sijo157 likes this.
  6. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Thank You Maa for the prayers,feeling good.Today I prayed for all who want to conceive like me and Vani how is waiting to get marry. Baba Will bless all its matter of time.

Daily i am Reading Sri Sai Satcharitra , Baba is helping me lot to keep myself Positive..

Om sai Ram

Vani09 and suryakala like this.
  7. suryakala

Dear DD @ashima10 ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you along with the other members of IL Family.
    Glad you have started reading again 'Shri Sai Satcharita'. It is like talking to your mother, a friend, or a Guru. Sure, we enjoy.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Sai ram.

8. suryakala

Dear DD @svaac ,

Welcome to this thread.

I will pray Baba for you in my Thursday Prayers from next Thursday on wards for you to have a child very soon.

You should also pray to Baba or your Ishta Devatha daily, preferably after your showers, with total dedication, devotion and concentration. I am sure our prayers will soon be blessed.

May Sai Baba bless you and your husband with a lovely child soon.

Sai Ram.

9. suryakala

Dear DD @28neha ,

You are so blessed that you pray for others in this thread. Please continue as you will find the prayers giving great peace and bliss to you.

Reading Sai Satcharita is like talking to your mother, a friend or a Guru. Sure we all enjoy it.

May Baba bless you with motherhood soon.

Sai Ram.

28neha likes this.
  10. Chulbuli04

Chulbuli04 Silver IL'ite

@ Suryakala ma, thanks for your prayers. Please include me also in your prayers. Baba has showered immense blessings on me. He blessed me with a baby boy after 2 yrs of TTC. He is always merciful.
    Now ma I'm facing with some emotional problems with my DH. He is basically a good person but is influenced by people. I'm loosing my peace and feel like I'm distancing from him. I pray to Baba to give me strength to overcome these situations. I want my family to be united always.
    During this course I have stopped reading Satcharithra. I'm thinking of resuming it from next Thursday.

28neha likes this.