Prayers for Pregnant ladies

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by blessbabydust, May 6, 2010.

1. TinaRamy

TinaRamy New IL'ite

Hi Blessbabydust..thk u so much for ur thought and prayers..im tryin my best to remain positive but get stressed out easily..will surely take ur advise and ill check out the prenatal songs as well..thk u for ur prayers..u and all the pregnant ladies here are all in my prayers..:)
    Take Care and God Bless U..

2. rekhamahesh

rekhamahesh New IL'ite

Hi,

Please include me also in your Prayer list.This is my second pregnancy after my fist pregnancy ended with a stillborn child.This time i'm too much worried..

Please pray for me as well....Thanks a lot

Rekha

3. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Hi ladies,

Congrats to all who are pregnant! I am also pregnant.. about 5 or 6 weeks. Please pray for me also and include me in all your prayers. I will also include all pregnant ladies in my prayers.

I had sesame seeds by mistake today, that too quite a lot. I didn't know we are not supposed to have in first trimester. Please advise.

4. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Hi all lovely mum to be ladies enjoy your pregnancy . Deepanair and tina special thanks for you to include me in your prayer please include all pregnant ladies into your prayers .

Goddess Garbharakshambigai is always with everyone of us and unborn healthy baby dont worry ladies .

Pray to god and meditate for 30 mins a day and talk to your baby everyday in quiet place . This will keep the baby active and bonded to you .

Good luck and god blessings to everyone .

dont worry sesame seeds will not harm i will pray for you specially (successminded ) and Rekha you will have healthy baby prayers is the only powerful weapon to overcome fate and destiny . Pray to god . I will include you also into my special prayer

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  5. rekhamahesh

rekhamahesh New IL'ite

Hi Blessedbabydust,

Thanks a lot for your wishes and prayers

6. deepthisrinivas

deepthisrinivas New IL'ite

all the best for ur scan......my wishes for u n ur baby....i m 27 weeks pregnant

7. blessbabydust

All ladies could i please request you to pray on friday at 6:00pm make this is a habit and include all pregnant ladies names into the prayer . Mass prayer is a powerful prayer .

8. blessbabydust

hi all anyone has got special request for this week prayer .... i have been busy for past three weeks so forgot to log in but continue the friday prayer .

9. praveena1981

praveena1981 Senior IL'ite

hi,

Thanks for your initiation. I am also pregnant of 7 weeks...Please also include my name. I am very afraid whether I will give birth to the baby safely as it is my first delivery.

10. abcmart

abcmart New IL'ite

iam 5week pregnant please include me also in ur prayer:bowdown
    hana