Prayer For My Grandmother

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by patsygovender, Mar 7, 2008.

1. patsygovender

patsygovender New IL'ite

Dear members,

I have an urgent prayer request. Please pray for my grandma, 76yrs old, who has just been diagnosed with Colon Cancer 3 weeks ago. She was operated last wednesday 28/02.The op. was successful but during the op. the doctors found that the cancer has spread, my gran is not doing well at all & to make matters worse she has fluid in her lungs since the op.
    My granny has always been the Pillar of My Strength. She has always been there for everyone & has always put others first, She has a heart of Gold & A Smile that can light up the World. It deeply saddens me to see in this state.I am making a humble request for all members to please keep her in your prayer today.

Kind Regards,

2. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Hello Patsy,
    Definitly ur grand mom would be in my prayers.I totally understand how you feel.I lost my grandpa(who suffered badly in the last 2 months of his days) last year :-(, so i know the pain of seeing someone so special suffer a lot.

Trust in God.

3. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I shall definetely pray for your grandma. God be with her. Please don't worry, she will be alright. Like aishu, I too miss my grandpa. I was his favourite grand daughter. Even now, I keep dreaming about him. Iam not trying to scare you. sorry. We can't understand your pain. Please keep hope and prayers helps.

:kiss is for her.

4. meenakrishnan

meenakrishnan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Patsy,
    Very sad to hear about your grandma's health condition.I will include her in my prayers.She is lucky to have an affectionate grandchild like you...
    Love
    Meena

5. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Dear Patsy,
    In my prayers I will remember your Grandma. May God give her the strength to undergo the sufferings that she is going through and also may He give you the strength and courage to deal with the situation.Seeing abeloved one suffering is the most painful thing.
    Regards,
    Malathi

6. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Patsy,
    Your grandma is definitely in our prayers...so don't worry..she will be alright.

sriniketan

7. slp807

slp807 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Patsy,

Your Grandma is in my prayers, dont worry and take care of her.

8. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Patsy
    Your grandmother is in my prayers too. God Bless.

9. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Pasty,

Don't worry. I will pray for your Grand ma...I too know the pain.Because i love my grandpa&ma so much, unfortunately they are not now with us..

But their care and affection always there with us in our memory......

10. shantamallela

shantamallela New IL'ite

Dear Patsy,

I want to pray for your grandmotherfor the future and her well being. I am also diagnosed with colon cancer 3 yrs ago. and went with surgery. until now i am fine but i am having another problem in my mouth. i think it may be cancer i do not know yet. next month i am having biopsy done and see what it says. Anyway i am also a grandmother and i have finished my job of raising kids and goot 5 grand kids. everydaiu pray to god for giving me all this good life and pray that i may leave tyhis earth without giving troubles to other people. That i pray for everyone i know everyday in the morning and definitely i will include your granmother also . Thanks for giving me the oppertunity to do this for you.
    may god give you the good health and good mind
    if there is saying in sanskrit Sunayesena maranam vina dinyena jeevanam dehante tava sannidhyam dehi me parameswara.
    i think you know the meaning else i will let you know.
    shanta