Prayer by muslim mouli for betterment of life

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by soumya2552, Jun 16, 2015.

1. soumya2552

soumya2552 Bronze IL'ite

lately i hv been going thru a lot because of a third person's interference. I am a hindu and went to a known family astrologer. He advised me on doing some regular fast and puja. At the same time my friend introduced me to a mauli from a darga near my house. just by seeing me he told me what i am going thru. I was amazed by that. He also suggested that he can pray on my behalf and make the trouble maker vanish from my life.
    As I am unaware of their practices, I am a little scared to go ahead with their prayers. (No offence please) I hv no intentions to harm the person who is bothering me..even i am praying hard for the person to go her way. All i want to know is that has anyone prayed thru a muslim mauliji before? What are their practices? If anyone can highlight it will help me understand what I shud be expecting.
    P.S: I dont mean to hurt any muslim here. I completely respect all religions. Have a lot of muslim friends as well...but dont want to hurt them by asking these sort of questions. all this is new to me so a bit curious about what kind of prayers do they do.

2. soulful

soulful Platinum IL'ite

I do not know about various religious practices, but one thing is for sure. Nothing and/or noone is above God. Pray to the Almighty to show you the right way. Have faith. God bless you

3. soumya2552

soumya2552 Bronze IL'ite

All I want to clarify is whether he does black magic or not...coz he has asked me for the trouble makers name and address. I did not give as I did not want to him to know or cause harm to anyone. feeling so anxious as to why did i even get amazed in the first place. His face reading prediction was so apt and bang on. anyone in our forum has ever encountered such person plz reply.

4. soumya2552

soumya2552 Bronze IL'ite

anyone who can clarify?? please??