Pray for us

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by gokusha, Mar 16, 2007.

1. chatkara_tasty

chatkara_tasty Bronze IL'ite

dear Usha,

Sorry to hear abt what had happened to your little one .this is realy a hard time but Trust in God and don't feel depressed . i will pray for u . so many persons has pray for u and ur baby . see this is what our il is . though we don't know eachother still our grief ,sorrows ,happiness brings us close . so come on cheer up . and very soon give us a good news .

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Usha,
    It was very painful to read your post.

You have written

StTill i'm not out of my depression, becoz the worse part is i saw my baby only once in ICU....i didn't get chance take her in my hands also...she was in coma...

Let me share you my thoughts – God has been merciful to you even in your difficult times. If you had held her in your arms & nursed her even once, you would never have been able to get over her touch and feel, throughout your life. That will be haunting you right through your life. Atleast, that is not to be. Both you & the baby have exhausted your “prarabdha karmas” and are done with it.
    In tamil, we say “kuzhi pillai vayaththilae” which is very true. If you are too anxious & tensed, conceiving next may get delayed. Please have strong faith in God, chant Shlokas – there are quite a few – and do not lose hope. God is Grace personified & you will soon be blessed with a healthy child.
    Remember
    The best is yet to be.
    Love,
    Chithra.

3. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Dear Usha,
    OIt is quite painful to lose the baby soon safter it is born,havingcarried for nine months. But now is the time to pull yourself together and pray for a healthy baby. God IS with you and the babys smile will help heal the loss.
    Regards,
    Meenu

4. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Usha
    I am very sorry to hear that ur little one passed away.Please do not lose heart. Maybe there are things good to come your way.Have faith and trust in god. the same god would pave way for a good and lasting solution in your life.Your still young and you have long way to go. I believe in reading sundara kandam .this has made miracles in my life. So why don't you start reading couple of pages everyday with full faith. I would include you in my list when I read sundaram kanadam everyday.i am sure God would help you out. yours affly kanaka raghavan

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi usha,

I am sorry for what you are going through. i can understand. Prayers do bring miracles. will definitely pray.

HOPE with positive thoughts will definitely help you out.

Love,
    shanthi.

6. Shrikrishna

Shrikrishna New IL'ite

Dear Usha,

Pls. don't worry about the past. Look forward for a bright tomorrow. Hopes keep us alive. With an entire wonderful IL community praying for you, God will hear and answer.

This goes for everyone who is going through difficult times.

I will pray for all of you.

7. jeslicia

jeslicia New IL'ite

Dear Usha,
    Don't worry about anything. Hope for the best. Ur little angel will be looking at you from heaven, and see you are still worried and depressed, ur little angel won't be happy in heaven. So, be happy, she is no more your child, she is an angel, she is not alone, she is in the hands of GOD!!!!

8. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

HI Jeslicia,
    Thanks alot for your comforting words...i feel more soothing....

Thanks once again...

Regards,
    USHA.

9. Ruksana

Ruksana Guest

Will definately pray for you and we are sure all your wishes will come true. May be god is thinking something better for you. Have patience and be positive.

Ruksana

10. mayachaudhuri

mayachaudhuri Senior IL'ite

Hello

I am so sorry...
    I am praying for you .
    Please take care of yourself and Look Forward.