Pray for us

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by gokusha, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear Usha,

Dont be depressed. Sometimes god makes us wait for the best things in life. This is one of them. I am sure he will bless you with a bonny and healthy baby soon. Our prayers are with you. Please do pary to garbarakshambigai and have the ghee prasadam daily.Make sure that you finish all the prasadam even if you conceive inbetween.

Will be waiting to hear the good news from you soon.

Vandhana

2. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Dear Usha,

I can very well understand what you are going through and it is normal to feel depressed, only time will heal. Have faith in God and do visit our spiritual column and chant the slokams. I have heard that when you loose a baby you do get pregnant very soon. Pretty soon you will give us this good news. You will surely be there in my prayers.
    Love,

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Usha,

It must be very hard to lose a baby that you have felt alive and as part of you for nine months. We don't know why such things happen to us, God must have some plans. I join others in praying for you and I am positive that you will soon forget the past when a sweet bonny baby comes into your life again.
    Best of Luck.

L, Kamla

4. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Thanks alot for all your kind words ...I'm feeling very comfortable and happy to receive blessings and wishes from all .I have faith that god hears all our prayers and answer all our prayers..................

5. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Dear Usha,

I am so sorry for your loss. Sorry you were not able to hold your precious baby girl. But please keep your hopes up.
    God is great. He will definitely answer your prayers along with the others here in IL. I will keep you in my prayers everyday. Soon you will be blessed with a beautiful baby.

Regards,
    Jothi.

6. selviik

selviik Senior IL'ite

Dear usha,

Sorry to hear abt what had happened to your little angel.Its hard but try to keep your spirit high.Pray God whenever u feel low.I wish u wud soon be blessed with a healthy baby.Have faith in god.He does miracles.Now on put a smile on your face and be ready to accept the blessing.

7. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

Dear Usha,
    Really sorry hearing about that.Plesae dont worry.I know its very hard time to you,please have faith in god.I will pray for you.soon you will be blessed with a beautiful baby.Take care.

8. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Dear Usha

I read your post in the morning and I felt so sad that I didn't know what to reply.I was thinking about this till now and then decided that I will put it very simply.I have seen a number of babies in the nursery where my son was put on phototherapy (for physiological jaundice) for 6 days after birth.It used to be painful to see babies in that state.I can really understand what you are going through. I will pray for you.Please cheer up.The only thing that drives this world is hope and faith.Don't give up hope.

9. Priya Amarnath

Priya Amarnath Bronze IL'ite

Dear Usha

I am so sorry to know about your loss. Please don't feel depressed. I will definetely pray for u and I am sure you will be blessed with a healthy baby very soon. Heard that chanting Garbharakshambikai slokam and having the ghee is very effective.

Regards
    Priya

10. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: All our prayers there for you

Hi Usha,

Sorry to hear about your loss. Do not worry, have faith and pray God, everything will be good. All IL ites prayers are there for both of you.

To make you feel confident, let me share what I went through. My girl baby is now 9 months old. When I was carrying her I was detected placenta previa. Oh...my God, only I know how much myself and my husband were worried to get this baby delivered safe. We were just counting everyday to cross 36 weeks to go in for a planned c-section. Believe me, Usha, it was ONLY prayers and faith that helped us come through it so well.

Good Luck to you.

Malathy