Pray for my personal and professional life...I have faith that prayers will do wonder

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by krishlakshmi, Jul 24, 2013.

1. krishlakshmi

krishlakshmi Silver IL'ite

Kindly please pray for my personal and professional life...I am in mental torture on my home and along with this attending interviews too..Kindly pray for me...
    I have faith that all your prayer will do wonders and miracle

Om Namashivaya
    Om Namashivaya
    Om Namashivaya
    Om Namashivaya
    Om Namashivaya
    Om Namashivaya

2. chetavani50

chetavani50 Gold IL'ite

Re: Pray for my personal and professional life...I have faith that prayers will do wo

We do hope that everything gets good and all things get right. God is with you dear. Be positive. Don't lose hope.

1 person likes this.
  3. krishlakshmi

Re: Pray for my personal and professional life...I have faith that prayers will do wo

Thanks Chetavani

4. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

hi

be positive and cheerful. when you attend interview answer the question in pleasing way.

lakshmi

1 person likes this.
  5. NanditaSri

NanditaSri Silver IL'ite

Hi KrishLakshmi,

Your prayers will definitely be answered. Do not worry. Be positive and cheer up!

I know it is difficult but try to keep personal and professional issues separate and don't let one impact the other. When at an interview, give your best to convert it. Forget all that's going on at home and focus hard on what you want to achieve at your work place. When back at home, try not thinking or analyzing too much on how you did at work. Try to allocate time for interview prep only and see how you can improve with each round.

Good luck & God bless.

1 person likes this.
  6. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

May Baba bless you and give you strength to attend interview with no thoughts of your home and get you successful and the job that fits you bright to overcome the hurdles at home

Sairam, sister Krishlaskhmi, Best wishes...:thumbsup

2 people like this.
  7. vathsala30

vathsala30 Platinum IL'ite

while attending the interview, do not think about your tensions or problems. just concentrate on interview and confidentally attend it , U are sure to get a job very soon and once u get a good job , naturally all your mental torture will disappear as financially you are an independent person and tht feeling itself gives u strength to tackle any domestic problem

2 people like this.
  8. vathsala30

gayathri manthra is the powerful manthra and chant it once daily and your problems will be solved and you will become a new person with all happiness and zeal and zest in life

1 person likes this.
  9. krishlakshmi

I feel like one virtual family IL always there for me to advice, wish me and prays for me always.My hearty thanks to everyone who answered for my request.

1 person likes this.
  10. vathsala30

you are always welcome . I assure you that we are all there with u always