1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Pray For My Mother

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by wish4miracle, May 19, 2021.

1. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Am writing this post just to assure my thoughts. My mom is not feeling well for past few years. She is now not feeling well, not taking food properly, lost weight and energy. I am here with her to help herm also I was not aware of the intensity of her situation even after arriving her. But today after seeing her being so fragile, I feel really terrible and worried.
    One part of brain assures me everything will be okay. Another part is blaming myself for not being with her before or for fighting with her last week, breaking down emotionally when she was actually doing better.
    Now I really feel bad for my behaviour. I dint know she was doing better in health from being bad. I really dint know the intensity of my moms health, as I was staying separately for quite while with a toddler and hunting for a job. All I wanted is to assure everything will be okay.
    Now that I know, I will make sure she gets better and better.
    If anyone reading this post, can u just say a word of prayer for my mom so that she gets better.
    She is not suffering from covid, she has a different medical problem which is making her body weaker. Just pray for her. I am strong believer in prayers. Thank u guys.

2. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Can understand your anxiety at this time. However try to calm down and avoid worrying over your past behaviour, regrets etc. Important thing now, is to do your best to see that she is getting proper treatment and you follow the guidelines of diet, medicines etc as prescribed by the doctors. Our prayers are with you. Please take care of yourself too.

Last edited: May 19, 2021
    Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Prayers to your mom and god wil give u strength to take care of her...I can feel ur fear and anxiety wat ur going now bcoz both my parents are effected wth covid where as my mom is severely sick and not having any food she was very weak..
    Be calm and forget about past and be strong god is there to listen our prayers he wil surely answers to ur prayer..take care of her and take care of u too

Thyagarajan and messedup like this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Yes as per your request, I have this day included your mom & you in my prayer for well-being of both. Faith moves mountains and faith in our prayer to God would help turn around for sure.

messedup likes this.
  5. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Thank u so much everyone, just in a day she is better after eating soups and little food.

Thyagarajan, stayblessed and joylokhi like this.
  6. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Heart warming indeed. She is on the road to progress by & by. Let us continue with our prayer.

joylokhi likes this.