Pray for my Brother

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by samayal, Aug 11, 2008.

1. samayal

samayal Silver IL'ite

Dear AC mam, Cindhuja, Bargavi Mam and Gowri,

Thank you very much for you noble deeds. At this time my parents feel they are struck to four corners and this wait time is just killing them.

I will update his status and please keep him on your prayers. I thank Shanti for this kootu prarthani thread start up.

2. samayal

samayal Silver IL'ite

Friends,

Here is a quick update. Now the passpert status says dispatched. It could be yes or otherwise. One of my brother's friend's visa was rejected yesterday and hence tension is very high at my home.

He has really worked very hard for his visa and by God's grace everything should go on well.

Thank you very much for keeping us on your prayers.

3. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi Samayal,

don't worry and yeah every thing will be all right and your brother will get visa soon. I can guess how tensed you are feeling but hope for positive result!

4. lakshmi1965

lakshmi1965 New IL'ite

Dear Samayal,

Your brother's visa will definitely be through. I will defnitely include in my prayers.

God bless you and your brother . A smal suggestion, tell your brother to pray to Lard Hayaghriva. Soon his problem will be solved.

Regards,
    lakshmi

5. geetabhaskar

geetabhaskar Senior IL'ite

Hello Vidu,

Your brother will very soon get his visa from the Embassy. Just leave it to God. Let Him take care of this matter. He will see to everything and whatever He does, will always be for good. All the Best,

With Greetings,

Geeta Bhaskar

6. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Hai Samayal,

don't worry and every thing will be all right and your brother will get visa soon.All The Best

7. samayal

samayal Silver IL'ite

Friends,

Thank you very much for keeping my brother in your prayers. Unfortunately his visa was rejected. Maybe God has a different plan for him.

Needless to say, IL was our family's support during our tough times.Once again thanks a lot friends.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  8. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Vidu

My dear, sorry for joining you very late, dont think that he is REJECTED , may be GOD has rejected this proposal of him and going to give him SOMETHING VERY GOOD more than this , GOD IS ALWAYS GREAT and surely he will show your brother good path

Wishing him very bright future

9. yenetishashi

yenetishashi Senior IL'ite

HI VIDU,

iam very sorry to hear about visa rejection of your brother,...we expect something ,god has instore of good for us in something in somewhere. else:thumbsup...so dear pls dont loose hope and give full support to your brother and take care....
    shashi.

10. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Vidu,
    Visa Rejected is not the end of it.So please ask him to be brave..God has other plans...
    My best wishes to him!