pray for me.going through divorce

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by Flyingsparks, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Flyingsparks

Flyingsparks Silver IL'ite

hi friends,

i am glad i stumbled upon this forum...everytime i log in i get some help & support.

i am going through a bad divorce.i am in USA.my husband & his family are propaganding all negative things about back home..i don't care about that..but i am worried about my parents..ultimately they haev to live with that soceity..

my husband is trying all atics that i should not stay in this country.he is not giving me the h4 & EAD documents....& not letting me pursue further career here..

i am soo devastated & losing my strength..i can't fight anymore..i feel like giving up...i want to be just done with it...

please pray for me that my divorce process goes smoothly & i get right justice.

2. hope2b

hope2b Silver IL'ite

You will get through this. Keep your strength. Be positive. Don't worry. Justice will prevail.

3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Stay strong and fight. Have faith in the Almighty and that's when you will realize you have all the might to fight it out.

4. santoshini

santoshini Silver IL'ite

Hi flyingsparks
    Dont lose hope keep faith in the Almighty i'll surely keep you in my prayers