Pranav foundations Nolambur Apartment

Discussion in 'Housing' started by vijikrish, Dec 4, 2010.

1. vijikrish

vijikrish Gold IL'ite

Iam looking to buy 3 bed apartment by Pranav foundation (pranav sruthi) in Nolambur behind west mogappair bus depot. They are quoting 4100 per sqft. What do u all think about this project n sqft rate. They are completing this project aug 11. Any inputs?

Viji

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2010

2. gjansi

gjansi New IL'ite

Re: Nolambur Apartment

:thumbsup hi viji its very good plan to get a new apartments in Nolambur as my brother got 3 bedroom apartmts in nolambur last year & its very near to j.jngr ...so have u paid the advance for that builder?. otherwise wait for 3 days i wil ask my brothr too regd the rates..

all the best:thumbsup

3. vijikrish

vijikrish Gold IL'ite

Hi gjansi,
    Thank you for your reply.
    I am still waiting on some details to pay advance, will be paying in couple of days. Let me know your thoughts.

4. vijikrish

vijikrish Gold IL'ite

Shanthi (Shanvy) mam, your input please...

5. vijikrish

vijikrish Gold IL'ite

More than 100 view, but no comments :bonk

Pl. pitch in your views about Nolambur area or about flat.

6. vigneshv

vigneshv New IL'ite

BUYING FLAT IN NOLAMBUR IS BEST, BUT Don't go with PRANAV Foundation Private Limited. They are one of the worst builder as I bought a flat in their previous bullt apartment in Mugapair West (Santhanam apartment). They are not finishing flat in quality and they used very low quality material and they will not deliver flat as per your expectation.

They will beg you until you gave all your money and sign for Loan sancation after that they never look back you then you have to beg them daily.

Also please inform to your friends as Pranav Foundation Private Limited is one of the worst builder and don't buy their Nolambur Suruthi apartment

By
    Vignesh

7. vigneshv

vigneshv New IL'ite

So my good suggestion dont go with Pranav Foundation Private Limited for purchase new flats. Instead of purchase from them you can better drop your money on water filled well. Worst worst builder

8. vijikrish

vijikrish Gold IL'ite

Thank you for your update Vignesh. I have a friend in Santhanam apartment, will enquire through them also..

9. VaniDoraisamy

VaniDoraisamy New IL'ite

Hi Viji, Did you buy this flat that you are speaking about here? I am thinking of inversting in the same project. So, just wanted to know.

10. vijikrish

vijikrish Gold IL'ite

Yes, I bought the flat, paid all the money, waiting on registration...till now happy with all the work...there are some youtube videos on project progress... if you would like to see let me know, i dont know if i can post youtube link here for that project.