praba's v care hairfall treatment-chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by sujakalyan, Nov 29, 2007.

1. sabkarl

sabkarl New IL'ite

is tat genuine that the treatment given by him produces good results

2. sabkarl

sabkarl New IL'ite

could you share the number or address of the doc you are talking about so that we can make use of her services

3. baabii

baabii New IL'ite

Hi,,

am 23yrs ,suffering from severe hairfall,my hairs become so thin and falls everyday.i have lost many of hairs,can any one please suggest me a hair clinc,which should give a gud result,seriously known person can alone rply me,because its my life.

4. radhika78

radhika78 New IL'ite

Hi all,

I have taken treatment at Vcare and i am really happy about the results. Mrs.Praba reddy is a trichologist and neither vcare nor her claims that she is a doctor.

I have also approached Vcare with the intention of doing a course in Trichology.

It is not mandatory to be a doctor to become a trichologist. Vcare itself has got an accreditation from TAFE to provide courses in Trichology.

Their products are really good and i am still using them to maintain my hair. Thery do not provide the same products for all problems. They do a diagnosis and prescribe treatments and supplements accordingly. They have different types of shampoos and oils for different type of hair and hair problems.

I think, they have a good research and development facility, where these products are developed.

I am much satisfied with their treatments and products and i feel it is worth.

5. vijikrish

vijikrish Gold IL'ite

My hairfall completely stopped, now even growing long and lushy after my family doctor found thyroid and started thyroid medications. Hairfall is not just your hair and applying oil...there are other internal aspects too. Check with good doctor first and follow up with beautician for maintaining.

6. sandhya19v

sandhya19v New IL'ite

Hi Viji
    I have been diagnosed with a thyroid condition as well, how long did it take you for your hair fall to come to control and to see new growth. I have been on medication for 3 months now and i dont see any improvement, though my blood tests results show improvement, but not with the hair fall and no re grwoth at all in the thin areas.
    your reply would help.

7. RuthuVetha

RuthuVetha Junior IL'ite

Hi Sandhya19v,

What health complaint prompted you to go for the thyroid test? Was it weight gain or hair loss ....?

Please reply.

8. coooolvijay1984

coooolvijay1984 New IL'ite

Hi Suji and Friends, I am a guy but still i think the review will help you. I went to vcare last year for a hair growth solution. i was living in the UK that time and came to chennai to visit home and my sister took me to this place in adyar based on the tv ads. They gave me some oils and tablets for 4 months as i ve to leave back to UK. It costed around 15K. I went back to UK in May 2011. Full summer. Around 30 deg temp. I used these oils and tablets for 1 month. These oils make the body very cold. End of 1 month, i was down with fever and cold. Took paracetamols and fever left in 4 days and the cold never left till March 2012. My both nostrils were blocked and i met the doctors in UK last year for 4 months and they said sinus (which i dont have a history off) is formed in all face cavities and the only way to open the nasal pores is to do a sinus surgery and since i was a from india, they said i have to go back to india for surgery. So Feb 2012, i came back to chennai, met an ENT, took a CT scan which revealed all my sinues pores were blocked and did a surgery for 40000. This is all because of vcare and i stronlgy recommend dont go there. Hair is something that comes strong genetically and care. No oils can grow it up. coconut oil is the only scalp friend from our grandmom times. better stick to that.

9. yasminfathima

yasminfathima Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Is the Dr who treated you Renita rajan?

10. gomz

gomz New IL'ite

Friends,

All your messages enlightens me [Hope am reading it very later....but still... i was actually planning to take an appointment with Vcare clinic]. I too have hair thinning problem. Itz very thin in the front head and i have a better volume at the back of the head. This is really worrying me. All your home made tips... will it really help? Pl. let me know if you have anyother suggestions. I am having this problem for nearly 2-3 years. Am worried if this would become worse.