1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

POWER & ENERGY == POSITIVE THINKING

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sreemanavaneeth, Mar 8, 2011.

1. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

In this Womens'day I wanted to write about
    the MOTHER WHO IS THE AGILANDESWARI,
    LOGAMATHA TAKING CARE OF ALL OF US.
    INturn she is always wishing and with us
    all the women in the world. It's RIGHT NO!!!!

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]On 6TH March I went out with my mil and with my daughter to attend the Grahapravesam in [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Perungalathur. For the past one month which is occupying my mind is that I should [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]visit Lord Kubera Temple which is in Rathnamangalam, next to vandalur Zoo.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Ooopssssssss No words to describe about that experience. I asked my Mil is there [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]any other programme or anybody that we have to visit the relative house. She said [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]no, we have attended the function and we have to visit one or two relative house [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]who are very much in Perungalathur. I told her my wish to go to Kubera Temple.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]She was so happy and we went to that temple in the evening.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]LORD KUBERA WITH LAKSHMI WOW|||||||||||||||| two minutes prayer and [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]the calm atmosphere of the temple made me to feel that asthough I am flying[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]with ease and the divine power which is with me carried to the core happiness [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]and asked so many questions in my mind and THE POWER which geared up my [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]mind, body and my SOUL. Oh unbelievable. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Adjacent to that temple, SRI CHAKRA KALI TEMPLE is there. OH AMMA [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The Energy made me to look the DIVINE GODDESS KALI who is having[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]a smile on her face and telling everyone I AM WITH YOU .At 6.15 p.m,.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]They did the Aarthi and after that they chanted the mantra and they said[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]THE GODDESS IS THERE FOR THE WORLD PEACE.THE GODDESS NAME IS [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]BHAVATHARINI I was sitting and I meditated . THE ENERY WHICH STARTED [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]IN MY BODY AND FROM MY MIND felt that I was in a DEEP DIVINE PLACE and started [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]hearing only OM OM OM OM OM OM nothing else.:rotfl[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Wherever and whenever You are thinking me I WILL APPEAR IN FRONT [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]OF YOU. This will applicable to me 100%. SHIRDI SAI BABA TEMPLE WHICH IS ALSO [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]THERE JUST OPPOSITE TO SRI CHAKRA KALI TEMPLE. 6.30 P.M. Aarthi [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]was taking place. OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA. OH THE DEVOTIONAL SONG [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]the Pooja I cried I cried I cried sitting in front HIM could not control my feelings [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]and I thanked him for appearing in front me When I was going in the car I was [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]serioulsy thinking that I should see him somehow there. I am not aware that Sri chakra [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Kali and Shridi Sai Mandir is also situated nearer to Kubera temple. MY Daughter [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]MYMIL overwhelmed and they could not speak for a minute. They too told me that[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]MAGNIFISANT MAGNETIC POWER MADE THEM THAT THEY ARE SEEING [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]THEM IN A REALISTIC WAY.:drowning Bhakthiyil mozgivitten[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Just opposite to three temple.ARAIKASU AMMAN who is sitting as a small amman' [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]with an affectionate note and blessings gave me more power and no words to [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]describe. Inside the temple 108 amman were sitting with due note incorporated[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]by their names.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]OH WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY IN MY LIFE AND THE POWER & ENERGY [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]GAVE ME MORE POSITIVE THINKING HOW SHOULD I BE MORE [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]COURAGE, MORE DIVINE.Still I am shedding tears and I wrote this [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]to share with you ALL. [/FONT]

2. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Hello sreema,

Lovely piece of blogging:thumbsup:thumbsup

Especially those lines:
    "Wherever and whenever you are think of me I WILL APPEAR IN FRONT OF YOU"!
    Very true the Lokamatha that SHE is ..she knows us!!

Keep it up.
    :cheers
    Saras

3. iniyamalar

iniyamalar Gold IL'ite

Very nice post.
    I still ask araikaasu amman for finding me the lost stuff.:)

It works like magic every time and the worst part it I never give her the sugar I am supposed to give.

Goddesses are so forgiving just like our mothers right?

nice reading