Postpone the date of periods!!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Monsi, Sep 10, 2007.

1. tanujk

tanujk Guest

Personal query

Hi All,

I am new member to Indus ladies I have been reading all the questions & suggestions its really wonderful and i came to know lot of things through this indus. I have a query I have been married a year ago after our intercourse of love my husband forces me to wash private parts and even he washes is it right or wrong what we are doing plz reply

2. sadhu72

sadhu72 Gold IL'ite

Re: home remedies

HI tanu,

welcome to IL family!

What your DH says is right . but for those who are trying to conceive should not get up immediately after that and wash.

cool & enjoy,

3. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Re: home remedies

Victoryman and harita are right...When you don't know the real reason for the delays, its better to consult the doctor. Especially is you are newly weds or are TTC..or even if you are diagnosed with PCOD...

Elders in the house do usually recommend a load of home remedies, but try those for general health...like drinking enough milk, eat dates for iron, fruits and veggies for vitamins and minerals..

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  4. soni2510

soni2510 New IL'ite

Postponing periods

Hi,

Can u plz let me knw the name of any medicine which can be taken for postponing the periods.Is there any side effect of those medicines?

rgds

5. Sushmakiran

Sushmakiran New IL'ite

Re: Postponing periods

Hi ,

There is a Medice called "Premolet-N-", which can be used to postpone periods, i usually take that during Pooja's just to make sure, i can do the pooja without any intruption.

Good Luck.

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Postponing periods

Hi Soni2510,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum....
    You can find our forum guidelines here...

Refer the previous pages. You can find answer to your queries there...

7. Ash002

Ash002 New IL'ite

Tips required to postpone pregnancy

Hi Ladies,
    I am a UAE resident (in Dubai) and have recently got married (Just about a month ago). Me and my husband, both are working professionals and at this time financially tight. We are also planning to go to Canada as permanent residents and have filed our applications which are under process.

For these and some other reasons we can not afford to have babies at this time. I need some advice from experienced ladies as sometimes conventional method of birth control (Condoms) are either readily not available or they don't work and neither me nor my husband knows any other birth control method.

2ndly, We had intercourse yesterday and once again my husband forgot to take any precautionary measures. Can you kindly guide me on what should I use in order to avoid conceiving "NOW" and also suggest a safe way for intercourse other than mentioned

8. aishuanand

aishuanand Bronze IL'ite

Re: Tips required to postpone pregnancy

hi Ash
    i think in this forum you can find only tips for conceiving and not for postponding. i hope you can get replies if you post the same question in another forum like gynecology.

9. nithyadavidson

nithyadavidson Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ash,

As you said one best way is Condoms or it is better not to have IC during the fertile days. Even we postponed for nearly a year and we mostly used only condoms.

All the best.

10. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Ash,
    Check with your nearest gynic if she can prescribe any ECP's....This can be taken in 72 hours of IC. But this needs to be taken under supervision of gynic. Speak to her about diferent birth control methods. Though Abstinence from IC is advisable during fertile days, but again it has lots of factors invovled like your cycle,ovulation date etc.
    Temporarily you can take OCP's upto 2 years with the help of your gynic.