1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Post your queries on Siddha Medicine

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by charuchitthra, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poonamol

poonamol New IL'ite

Thanks for the reply.....

I visited Gynac, they checked my Hemoglobin....its 10 in 2008, so i had gone thur the 1 months tablets( some vitamin....do not remember the exact name) + cyrup (RB Tone) then 5-6 months i got regular periods.....then again the same prob.... then i visited other Gynac..... she had given Folvite tablets 1 in the morning.....for 1 month....i did that course also, but 5-6 months its working fine, then again the same issue started......... I am not yet trying to Conceive......
    Now again I am taking that tab "Folvite" to have my periods.....1 week tablets are left...
    Could you pls suggest me some permanent solution on this..... so its better for future in baby births process ...... :drowning

2. brindagopal

brindagopal New IL'ite

I have pcos and am gifted with a baby, I have chin hair growth, is there any siddha or ayurvedic medicine which can cure it.

Please help me. Waiting for your answer. Thank you.

3. VaishnaviRam

VaishnaviRam Junior IL'ite

Hello Dr. Charu,

Can you please post me nalangu powder for new born baby? And please advise me what oil can be used for baby massage.

4. shreepriya

shreepriya Silver IL'ite

sinusitis problem

Hello,

I was suggested surgery for sinusitis(fungal infection and polyps,age 31) recently.But i have started taking ayurvedic medicines now.Is it completely curable.How much time will it take to get completely cured by taking ayurvedic medicines.One side of my nose is blocked.Want a quick reply so that i can decide whether surgery has to be done or not.

5. vidyaksaran

vidyaksaran New IL'ite

Hai Dear Doc.CHARU!!! :) :)
    i am vidhya from chennai. i have 4 yr old "kavitha":queen. Kavitha is very lean and does not gain weight. my main problem is she is having severe cold( " SALI") problem. a small choclate make her nose stuck and hard to breath. she also have strong cough if she had choclate. though we are taking care to avoid choclate it is too hard.

she is also have the finger sucking habit (Right Thumb), i also want to get rid of the habit, tried in many ways and nothing effected. because of this her front teeth is coming up and due to cold she is having a habit of breathing by mouth.

kindly suggest remedy to get my child away from cold and cough permanently. and to get rid of the finger sucking habit.

Many thanks to you in advance.:cheers

6. vidyakrishna

vidyakrishna New IL'ite

Hai doctor,
    I am 29 yrs old lady having a problem of kara under the eyes. It is hereditary. My aunt and grandma also have the same problem. Now it is spreading to more areas (only under eye). I don’t know exactly how to express the same. Can you help me. Please

With Regards
    Vidyakrishna

7. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Hi Dr. Charuchithra,
    I had a miscarriage last year when the baby was 5.5 months in womb. Earlier in the third month I had bleeding of few drops, but was diagonised normal. In 5th month I had severe back pain Docs said it was Internal OS open case, they had my uterus stitched in the 5th month and I was bedridden for 15 days, but that couldnt help. During my pregnancy I underwent a lot of stress due to my in-laws. My periods are always regular(28 days). My food practice is 95% vegetarian. Now I think for a second baby, is there any medicine for avoiding the same. Can you please tell how can it be avoided for my next pregnancy? Is it a serious issue in pregnancy? Thanks in advance

With regards
    Visalakshi

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  8. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Re: hi

[​IMG] Charu Chitra.[​IMG]

Is there any treatment for Frozen Shoulders? How long will it take to treat it completely?

9. Priya2702

Priya2702 New IL'ite

Hi Charu,

I am very frustrated but still with hope i am texting you,please help my problem is white flakes on my head,but no itching,is that really dandruff?? it starts with white flakes then it will get strucked on my head as patches i will dig my fingers to prick it,please help or can i have your contact number to discuss on my issue,iam new to IL i dont even know where to post my queries,still i have asked you..awaiting for your reply

Regards
    Mohana Priya P

10. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Priya, have you ever tried any sort of medicated shampoo or any natural remedies? Contact numbers cannot be shared in private forum as it is against forum etiquette. You have done a right thing by posting it here. If you want try any other form of natural remedy, you can get try looking for it in ayurveda too. Or visit the beauty forum (hair care section) of IL where you can do a search for similar topic threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.