1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Post Pregnancy-Yoga Helps? Please REPLY

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by foolinacity, Jul 5, 2014.

1. foolinacity

foolinacity New IL'ite

Hello IL's

I know that Yoga is always helpful for everyone. I wanted to know Will Yoga help me to get back in shape and lose Pregnancy Tummy? Please suggest something else too.

TIA

2. rainbowresh

rainbowresh Gold IL'ite

Hi foolinacity,
    Yoga is definitely very very helpful to shed those extra kilos after pregnancy. As much as yoga, taking rest will also help you get back in shape. You see invariably we doting mothers are worried and busy taking care of our new borns that we mothers forget we ve just lost half our physical strength before, during and after labor. The child is said to have got all the energy from us, so imagine if they can be so active and make us run around so much, it is us who ve lost so much too! Rest well. And for chores like washing nappy cloth,etc PLS get HELP! I personally feel it is humanly impossible to do it ALL by yourself.
    Here is a link to a Baba Ramdev video on YouTube having both pre natal and post natal yogasanas. Hope this will help.