Post gossips discussion

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by anuram09, Mar 17, 2014.

1. vjan29

vjan29 Platinum IL'ite

Hello KKR, I am doing good in New Zealand, I am working in Auckland.

kkrji, arasiyal update ethaavathu irundhaalum solunga...!!

2. vjan29

vjan29 Platinum IL'ite

Double story.. super....!!

3. Angel86

Angel86 Silver IL'ite

inniku class iruka illaiya?

4. urmilaraj

urmilaraj IL Hall of Fame

hi kkr waiting for continuation of the 2 stories

5. kisukisurani

kisukisurani Gold IL'ite

AN ACTRESS STORY: PART 13:

I got dressed well and went to see the actor.

As usual I put on my little '' I know nothing'' act in front of that actor. I did not take the honey bottle because I did not want that actor to know that I am a used pice afterall.

It was 7pm when I reached that actor's guest house. That actor was dressed like he has just been to the temple with pattu vezhti and silk sattai. I was confused with all this and pretended I was nervous. Actor kept talking and talking till 10pm and I thought maybe that actor just likes to talk with virgin girls like me...

Then...a strange thing happened...

6. kisukisurani

kisukisurani Gold IL'ite

Vijayan baiya, intha vambu thaana vendamnu solrathu..? arasiyal..''kaayame ithu poiadda..verum kaatradaitha paiyada..''

1 person likes this.
  7. kisukisurani

kisukisurani Gold IL'ite

athu meena...ithu che na ga

8. kisukisurani

kisukisurani Gold IL'ite

Thappu Thaalangal Part 2:

I got married when i was 16 but I tell everyone that I got married at 18. Afterall I am currently doing a TV show where I advice women and girls and also parents about what to do and what not to.

How can I set a bad example by saying I got married at 16 when i sit in a show and tell other to get married only after 18?

I was always interested in making good money. You can say that I am money minded. I don't care.

My kids were growing up and I didn't want them getting ruined by Arab boys.So we moved to Chennai although I am from Kerala originally. We moved to an apartment and my husband stayed in the Arab country where he worked

9. kisukisurani

kisukisurani Gold IL'ite

Thappu Thaalangal Part 3:

While I was in Chennai, I knew I was a free bird and free to do whatever I wanted. Our house was also built like a cinema star's house. I was dying to get into the movie industry before time runs out so I can make money.

It was then a boy came looking for a house for his movie shooting. He said he was a assistant director to that somewhat famous keralite who was also eccentric.I decided to rent my house to this boy so I can get introduced to that director.

10. kisukisurani

kisukisurani Gold IL'ite

AN ACTRESS [COLOR=#009900 !important]STORY[/COLOR]: PART 14:

It was well after 10pm when that actor took me to his bedroom.I could smell flowers and other sweet items. I couldnt believe myself when I walked into that room. It was decorated like a 80's movie, like a first night scene.

Actor told me to change my clothes to a expensive silk saree and gave my some jewels too to wear, which I did.

Actor told me to walk inside the room with a glass of milk like a newly married bride. I was in total state of shock and started sweating, really. Actor thought I am nervous and loved it.

I did everything that actor told me to. Actor was very happy with me at the end.I was booked a heroine for that film.

Then another strange thing happened...