Positives And Strenghts

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by messedup, May 6, 2018.

1. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

We become what we say. How true it is. If I portray myself as a weak person then everyone will look at me with pity and disgust. A person does not have worth without the ability to stand.

What are my weaknesses?

I consider myself as a weak entity. Who always need guidance support and sympathy. But why I am like this? What are the ways to come out?
    The very important thing for that is to know my strengths. What are those strengths?
    The most important of all is given by god. That he made me a girl. By that he blessed me with many vitalities.

Only I (a girl) can leave everything I love to make others life worthwhile without them knowing my worth.

I can forgive others for the pain they given to me.

I can leave my career my life to give birth to new lives.

I can make or break the family.

I can exhaust myself for my family's well being by working 24/7 without break and without any incentives.

The strengths are unlimited. Many I don't even remember.

My nature and my outlook towards life will make the attitude of my kids and will make the future of my country which most of the time I do not realise. A confident mother can only raise a confident kid. If I doubt on my abilities then my kids too will doubt on their.

I am very strong and very powerful with all the capabilities to make a strong and healthy family.

GeetaKashyap and Star25 like this.

2. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

@messedup,
    Nice writing..Born as women definitely we need to face lots of struggles in life which is not easy.. right from the time we attend our first menses, the pain we need to go through every month, labour pain at the time of delivery, the adjustment in married life with husband and in laws and many more as you know.. How much ever difficulties we go through in life God has given us this life to be a woman for some reason. He has given us the strength and courage when he put us on this earth. But the society also needs to recognise this and be more considerate than how it is now.

messedup likes this.
  3. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Thanks dear for the reply. These are not only the words that we say these are the things that we face in our life. The problems are too common that people started taking it casually and feel that its normal. But as today's film stars are encouraging the ladies to discuss their menses problem openly and advising them not to take that as normal and ignore it. Likewise many things are there that should be raised and talk about.

I too faced many things and trying to come out and become more strong. But every time we try to grow up the society force us to stay back with its need of kids family home etc and make us lose our confidence in us. Many times we don't even get out of that in the entire life. For few things we are not aware of our rights and for others we just leave our rights blindly for the love of our family. There is no exact measure of anything but still there are many things that we can do to change our lives.

Star25 likes this.