1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Positive Thinking

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by deepasankar, Jan 25, 2010.

1. deepasankar

deepasankar New IL'ite

I like to narrate about an incident happened to a loved ones who never thinks positively.
    He was a to-be doc He belived things to go wrong always and had a very less sharing with friends. The lack of positive thinking made him to end up his life oneday leaving all of us.
    I always analyze what went wrong in his life. He was a blessed kid with beautiful family pouring love all over him.
    I realized from that day how negative thoughts can kill a person himself inspite of being smart, intelligent.
    So I pray to all youngsters to be bold and positive to face the world.
    It's a sharing from the family who lost their loved ones.

2. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Deepa,
    A thought provoking post and an eyeopener.
    Positive thinking is a mental attitude that admits into the mind thoughts, words and images that are conductive to growth, expansion and success. It is a mental attitude that expects good and favorable results. A positive mind anticipates happiness, joy, health and a successful outcome of every situation and action. Whatever the mind expects, it finds.In order to turn the mind toward the positive, inner work and training are required. Attitude and thoughts do not change overnight.Always visualize only favorable and beneficial situations. Use positive words in your inner dialogues or when talking with others. Smile a little more, as this helps to think positively. Disregard any feelings of laziness or a desire to quit. If you persevere, you will transform the way your mind thinks.
    with love
    pad

sindmani likes this.
  3. deepasankar

deepasankar New IL'ite

Thank you very much Ms.Padmini. I accept your thought.:)

4. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

My dearest Paddy ma,
    i totally agree with you.

Dear Deepa
    In life take everything that comes in your life as lesson and in a positive manner. Sometimes things happen in our lives for reasons and accept it with a smile and move on.
    I am telling you all this from experience, over the past one month i have been thorough a lot and i was so negative, thinking that why is tis happening to me, but it happened for a reason. I have always bee na positive person in my life and been through the worst but what happened to me a month ago broke me completely and i am still hurting but now i am taking the day as it comes and accepting what is coming my way. I have started to become more positive and have been meditating as well. I realised that being negative my body and face become so frail and dark, i look like a zhombie, but since last week i have started seeing a change in my face and body.

So be positive, what is happening is happening for the best and whatever is going to happen is going to happen for a reason.

love
    alpa:cheers

sindmani likes this.
  5. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Hi Padmini,
    Nice and inspirational write up. Especially I like USE POSTIVE WORDS
    IN YOUR INNER DIALOGUE. That `s 100% true. Some times I feel
    the negative inner dialogue. With conscious effort and meditation
    I am trying to transform them to constructive ones.

6. deepasankar

deepasankar New IL'ite

Thank you for the support.:)

7. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Deer Deepa,
    You have touched my heart by sharing a family story. We must accept what our happens in life and move on. To this one must trust in God, keep friendship with positive people and move with the flow when tragedy happens.
    As said by all, our prayers gives strength to have a postitive outlook.
    Jaya

8. deepasankar

deepasankar New IL'ite

Thank you for your encouraging words

9. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Dear deepa -- Very useful post. Its always nice to think positive. This gives good , not only to us but also the people around us. Lets spread positive energies....:thumbsup. Keep smiling always. :)

10. deepasankar

deepasankar New IL'ite