Positive HPT and right side abdominal pain

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by subakutty, Mar 3, 2016.

1. brinda03

brinda03 Junior IL'ite

Don't worry Suba.. The other one will be perfectly fine! Take rest and take care. My prayers are with you

2. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

I think so one is fine, doctor told only after hearing heart beat or after two months they can confirm it.

Thank you for your prayers. only after heartbeat heard they can confirm the one left is safe or not.

Implanted embryo was in the right tube. two were implanted, one in uterus and another one was in the tube. they removed the one embryo in the tube.

Thank you so much for your wishes

Yes Jaden. I am taking rest, but damn tired.

3. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi Subha... just now saw ur message...hope everything is fine at ur end... take care

4. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Congratulations subakutty.. Did you conceived the second one naturally? you had twin babies...Hope everything is fine now..will definitely pray for you

5. subakutty

Thank you Pihu. Yes i conceived naturally through siddha medicines. i was taking second month of medicine. yes i had twin babies, one in the tube that was terminated. doc told want to hear another ones heart beat and then only can confirm whether it is fine or not. Do pray for me.

Please all do pray for me.

6. subakutty

I will be much relieved only after hearing heartbeat. do pray for me

7. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Congratulations subakutty... Now i am also thinking to try siddha medicines.Can you please give me all the details of the doctor and when can we visit the doctor.when is the right time..i will definitely pray for you...how much was the cost of the medicines for you? what is the name of the doctor? then can understand hindi ?

8. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Sure dear... dnt worry... our prayers are there for u.

9. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

@Subakutty :: Having lots and lots of faith on you i have decided to try out siddha medicines.I think you have come as an angel to me.When all the doors are closed, god opens one door.I have always listen "Unexplained Fertility" from mouth of doctors.Don't know what's the reason of me not conceive once also..I want to feel the presence of conceive but i thin god has closed his eyes for me..He doesnot want to me to conceive...don't know the reason why..

I know this post is long and while writting this post tears have come to my eyes..I need a baby and god doesnot want to give me...Having complete belief on you i have decided to visit Dr Selvaraja ..Do i need to carry any previous test reports with me...or directly we can visit him...we will travelling from distant place ..so please let me know all the details which they need as it will be easier for them to understand our problem...Please help me out Subakutty...Hope you are taking care of urself as well as ur little bean inside your tummy...Please Pm me all the details of the doctor...

10. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Subakutty,

Congrats dear and I wish and pray the little bub will be growing well inside ... Relax and take good rest .. Hope your daughter is doing good ... My kisses to her dear ...