1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

" Poor we Ladies" Just wanted to share

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by blessed, Jun 24, 2015.

1. coolgal123

coolgal123 Platinum IL'ite

okay dont try hard to remove the thoughts....give urself some time....in 2-3 days u will feel better....just try to not get into arguments....

2. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Seriously.. this is so true..

My Uncle's (Father's Real Brother) son is of same age as mine that is 25 and he is sitting free at home literally free without any job. Nobody bothers to say anything to him. But I a plain graduate in a small city like Amritsar , planned for a break while switching my job from one company to the other. That too because we are shifting to our new home and there is so much to do that my Mom can't handle alone.. But the same uncle and his wife they were like "Nobody Quits a Job for Home Shifting"

In past I was so low at confidence that these people always had affected my inner self. But this time I haven't given a damn to their stupid talks and decided to take a break. Because After my Elder sister's Marriage , I am the one who is responsible for helping my Mom-Dad not financially but at household works also as my brother is just 11 years old kid.

These so called relatives will never come to help them even if they are free. How much work my Parents can do at 56(Dad) and 50(Mom) years of age ? So i decided as my heart said.

What do you think ladies ? Have I done anything wrong in this ?

1 person likes this.
  3. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 219"]@blessed - Very Well said[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]@coolgal – travelling in same boat. Learning to overcome with the help of IL forum[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]@sgbv – very well analysed[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]@bdiva-keep yourself cool. Dont loose your temper. You are more important than all these ppl around you[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]@yellowmango – as usual correct suggestion[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Thank you all friends .. to know that there are many of you here to give your valid inputs.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

4. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Dear adisum

Not at all.. You have stood by your parents. In terms of executing responsibilities it is only the act and not the gender matters. Do pay heed to silly talks . Good Luck for your shifting, new job and for your marriage. friendssmiley

2 people like this.
  5. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Thank you dear .. I just realized from your Fb that So many new things are going to happen in my life ... I should focus on these and not on what others say bad about me .. thanks for making me feel positive hugsmiley

1 person likes this.
  6. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

So True..

We get these comments from everyone - H, In-laws and relatives,own parents and kids.

MIL - says do not work, take care of H and household, H earns a lot..? what does she know?

H - Post baby, I am fat but no time for gym. I heard most hurtful comments from H inspite of all the fighting he can not control his ugly mouth.
    Once in life, I started going to gym after baby's asleep .that was v late night in dead winter. So hehas to take of night feeds, change her and many times I do after coming from gym other than regular - dishwasher running, cleaning toys, her play area, kitchen tops. While I away, my H is on TV/netflix and I catch up some movie while walking in gym which I never do at home. While coming back ( mid night), I run to car as being scared.
    And my H says - I do not worry about my D but my body. Seriously..
    If I do not go, He says only curtains will fit me and that too I have to special order.

Post baby - I went through so much. Just joined back and was removed from job because I was WFH 2-3/week post which was not allowed per company policy but he did not appreciate that.. Now also I suffer work/career by WFH to keep an eye on nanny. My FIL - You guys think about your career more. ..not eating fresh, not cooking. I cook for my daughter early in the morning with D in 1 hand and phone in another so I control what she is eating.

ILs relatives - Oh.. she is working & earning in dollars and has her own car for commute. She is free and allowed to do and wear anything ..wow. She affords nanny in US..wow. Even small 10 yrs kids at ILs comes How much earn - XXXX dollars = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX rupees? wow..you will be surprised at their mathematics at that time.

If I quit, do we afford her school or college or even cars or business help that H sends india?

H is complaining - I am doing overcare for D. I over feed her, do not sterilize bottles, no need to cook fresh everyday, freeze her food, give her canned foods.

Own mother - why do not I wake up early and cook breakfast. I was also working and cooking 3 times. ...Then I remember - her work hours, her screaming at everyone in the house and crying all the time.

Then living in US and my less care because of work has to blame as my 1 yr has not starting walking/standing yet.

I have learnt - One part of being a woman and mommyhood is to know, when to turn your ears away from everyone, including H. Just do what you want to do or think is right.

5 people like this.
  7. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Vent all you want,hope you are feeling better nowconsole1

8. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

Keep coming. you will feel good. :2thumbsup: