Poojas /temples To Prevent Accidents Or Mishaps And Injuries

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by EagerForInfo, Aug 22, 2022.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Hi.

I’ve learned a lot from this forum about temples.

BUT I am still searching for a miraculous temple to prevent accidents and death / injury from accidents.

Can anyone please suggest any temples / slokas or poojas to prevent accidents ?

My mother in law keeps calling saying it is written in my husbands horoscope that he will die ( knock on wood ) from an accident this year. ( knock on wood ). Help.

( it is wrong for them to get married if they know that before hand and not to complain but they lied that they did not have his horoscope when we asked for it during marriage. We have been married for 11 years. ) it’s not fair for them to do this.

2. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

1. Try to chant the below maha mrityunjay manthra as many times as possible

।। Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam. Urvarukamiv bandhananmrityormukshiyya mamritat ।।

2. Chant Rama Nama and/ or write sriramajayam on a notebook

3. If possible, then pls visit Vyakrapureeswarar temple near Thiruvaiyaru, Tamilnadu for avoiding accidents.

3. AppuMom

AppuMom Gold IL'ite

Don't give too much importance to this and lose your peace of mind.My dad's horoscope it was written that he will live only upto 52 yrs.
    My dad was 78 when he passed away.if you believe in astrology also belive that yours and kids good time or bad time do affect each other's..So don't go with the writings on the horoscope .Do not manifest any negative things and attract that to your life.Also for you to be strong mentally chant Hanuman chalisa everyday.

4. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

“Do not manifest any negative things and attract that to your life.”

What do you mean by that ?
    Thank u ladies for all ur advice !