Poojas For Kids Health

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by EagerForInfo, May 9, 2022.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Please suggest temples, poojas or prayers for kids health.
    My kids are sick all the time.

I understand all kids get sick but my kids … the fever never subsides. I give Tylenol Advil every 3 hours even at night since it is not enough I am up all night giving sponge bath in addition to the Tylenol and Advil.

This happens for 3 -4 days continuously multiple times for the year.

All kids in Neighbhorhood got sick but not to this extent this week.

I’ve numerously checked with doctor not one but several doctors. But no use. We’ve been to the emergency room several times a year countless times in the middle of the night for fevers that won’t subside. My husband doesn’t help either and moreover yells I am responsible for it. ( not feeding kids , dressing kids properly etc etc )

Please suggest prayers or slokas and other solutions. I’m really worn out. Moreover I’m worried about the plight I might face if I accidentally fall asleep one day and what will happen to my daughter and what dangers she will face if I accidentally fall asleep one day or if she is in someone else’s hands.

2. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

Hi dear,

I understand your anguish and i can see why you are checking for poojas.

But before all that, i hope you try and incorporate changes in your kids diet.

My son suffered from pnuemonia since he was an year old until he was 5. Every year, during winters, it used ot grow so bad, the situation was nightmariesh. My docotr used to run scans and various tests and he used to drink so many syrups. I later started giving him milk with a pinch of turmeric every morning and evening on the advise of my friend continuously. And trust me, he doesnt suffer from that chronic cough and phlegm now.

1) Give them atleast 1 fruit everyday

2) prepare atleast 2 vegetable stirfrys - 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening if possible. Or atleast 1 vegetable stirfry and make sure they eat it completely.

3) I usually give them a glass of milk with a pinch of turmeric and a cup of curd everyday. But if milk and milk products dont suit them, give them a concoction of ginger, turmeric, pepper and lemon along with a spoon of honey for their immunity everyday.

4) Few pieces of dry fruits everyday - I give 4 almonds soaked overnight in water, 2 walnuts, 4 raisins and 2 pistachios. If i run of any, i try and give another.

5) Also, i make atleast two types of pulses every week such as channa, chickpeas, ragi, millets. Better option is to go for healthmix powders. These days sprouted pulses powders are available in all supermarkets. Give them a cup of porridge on alternate days.

6) After they are done bathing, ask them to chant this shloka as the first thing -

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaaya Dhanvantaraye Amrita-kalasha HastaayaSarva-amaya Vinashaaya Trailokya Naathaya Dhanvantri Maha-vishnave Namaha

Health will improve gradually. It wont happen overnight. It might take a better part of an year to see the changes. But dont lose hope and stop.

I am not suggesting any poojas rather giving the above suggestions because my kids very quite frail initially but they have improved a lot now. And these changes helped improve their health. Try and follow these if you can.

Last edited: May 9, 2022
    jyothishri likes this.